CM Punk's former rival begins MMA training

SSgt Dickweed

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Rematch in the UFC next?

Striking looks even deadlier than Punk's.

(One of) Their last match(es):

His signature finish has been proven effective in MMA.

Jericho was the man back in WCW, WWE..... Not so much .

Also was it ever explained why they changed the Lion Tamer to a ..... Boston crab ???

wtf was up with that last video lol. That cant be real. Look how his opponent is reacting. Sad.

Sad thing is Jericho would likely beat CM Punk in an MMA fight...Punk is that bad

Y2J is a bad ass, he had a fight with Goldberg backstage and had him locked up in a submission

I saw Jericho at the airport once. Dude is 5'6" on his tippy toes

Also was it ever explained why they changed the Lion Tamer to a ..... Boston crab ???
not sure but i know he did do the liontamer once in a while. he had a few dif finishers over the years

lionsault is always king tho in my book

Less money, risking real injuries, actual steroid testing, no script.....why not just stay in your lane bro?

Chris Jericho beat up Goldberg in the locker room back in the day with 1 punch. That's his only fighting accomplishment. Needless to say, he would beat up CM Flunk

Bosten crab is the traditional name of the hold. Jericho pretty much took a boston crab and changed the name to Lion Tamer to make it his finish. But unless Jericho is doing the hold, it's a boston crab.

Last edited:

guys Jericho was wrestling in WWE weren't as flexible as WCW cruiserweights to take the lion tamer

LMAO when you said CM Punk's former rival I wasn't sure who but I immediately thought of the two fights I saw against Chris Jericho. I don't remember any animosity or rivalry as it were between the two.

Boster crab is the traditional name of the hold. Jericho pretty much took a boston crab and changed the name to Lion Tamer to make it his finish. But unless Jericho is doing the hold, it's a boston crab.

Jericho did the lion tamer on a high angle with one knee down back in the day

Back