DC vs Stipe prediction.

K-Bag

C'mon man!
@Black
Reaction score
My prediction is Stipe with both eyes will starch DC. The first time around Stipe had one of his eyes crippled so he was at a clear disadvantage.

Cormier's defense to sustained attacks is predictable. That's why jones caught him with the headkick. He just leans over to his right and slightly back with his head. He must've did that five times in the first match up and stipe just wasn't able to reach his head and hadn't quite figured out how to take advantage before he was KO'd.

If stipe's team comes up with 2-3 ways to angle off on that, he'll catch Daniel on the side of the head full bore with a massive right hand. It'll look like the JDS KO in their rematch. He just has to stay calm and keep his wits about him. He was clearly the better boxer last time out.

Just like the first fight, could go either way. DC probably will have a slight psychological advantage. Id put it at 60-40 DC.

If stipe does win he will again be Timmy like ufc HW GOAT

Refreshed, hungry and no longer sleep-deprived from an expectant wife, Stipe will show DC why he is the HW champ.

DC might not be the same guy. He's getting old fast, just had a surgery. Would sit for basically 10 months, at his age it's a death penalty.

2018 DC beats my guy Stipe again. If DC isn't the same, Stipe may get the job done. I still prefer talk technique and hypothetical gameplans rather than baseless assumptions.

DC is a great fighter, but he's not really known as a knockout artist, I feel like his KO of Stipe was not a fluke but is a 1/100 outcome. That said I think DC wins a decision, I don't think he flat lines Stipe like last time though I think it's 3-2 type of ending. If Stipe is smart he'll stay long use his jab, some body/leg kicks.

Again, and again, and again... Stipe was easily winning the first one, until Cormier's criminal eyepoke followed by a lucky punch. Numbers don't lie.

Stipe will indoctrinate Cormier and KTFO him. The first one had been drawing this way until Cormier's cheating and huge luck. Wait and see.

Last edited:
If stipe's team comes up with 2-3 ways to angle off on that, he'll catch Daniel on the side of the head full bore with a massive right hand. It'll look like the JDS KO in their rematch. He just has to stay calm and keep his wits about him. He was clearly the better boxer last time out.
How was he clearly the better boxer? He had very little success, as does most of DC's opponents. Cormier clearly had the faster hands and his jab was a thing of beauty.

Like always, salty stipe fans crying eyepoke despite the fact that stipe also poked DC in the eye

At this point, I hope DC wins via eye gouge this time just for the laughs

How was he clearly the better boxer? He had very little success, as does most of DC's opponents. Cormier clearly had the faster hands and his jab was a thing of beauty.
You clearly never saw any numbers of the fight. Talking about personal impressions like a fan doesn't mean you are right.

Cormier landed like two good jabs. He was uncomfortable and on the defensive at normal striking range. Stipe put together multiple combos. Even if every strike didn't land, he was the aggressor and landing more by a noticeable margin.

Not like I'm shtting on DC, he's not a striker first like Stipe and stipe is a lot bigger. It's to be expected.

I expect Stipe to be much more cautious this time around. Cormier's route to victory is to turn it into a dogfight and try to wear Stipe out by utilizing his superior wrestling and cardio.

That is what I expected of him in the first fight.

Back