Connor could fight any of these fighters...

weaponzero2k2

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Edson Barboza, Paul Felder, Islam Makhachev, Charles Oliveira, Anthony Pettis.....and I would still favor any of these fighter against him (granted this is my opinion and I have my reasons )....In fact if he beat any of these fighter I would support him getting a title shot....do you know where this list comes from??....These are fighters listed OUTSIDE of the top 10 155ers... and every one of these fighters possess the skillset to beat Conor be it out strike him or submit him (whether they actually do it or not is up for debate)... this is the reason Conor wants to just the line again...working his way back into title contention is not his style and people on this forum keeps giving this guy a pass...My point is (before his fan boys attack what I am saying)….simple win one fight before he gets a title shot...like I said it doesn't even have to be a top 10 fighter....just fight one of the guys I have listed.

Last edited:
You can't even spell "Conor".

Reported.

I think if Conor showed up, he smashes everyone there. But if Connie shows up, then that's all she wrote.

It’s not how the fight gm works. He’s too big of a star to do that whether we like it or not

You can't even spell "Conor".

Reported.
I understand why you have pointed out my misspelling of his name and I should have proof read my thread...But you do so because you know there is a lot of truth in this thread.

I think if Conor showed up, he smashes everyone there. But if Connie shows up, then that's all she wrote.
my point is we haven't seen that Conor is three years...What have you seen recently that gives you the impression that version will show up?

It’s not how the fight gm works. He’s too big of a star to do that whether we like it or not
I get what you are saying...But wouldn't you personally like to see him EARN a title shot for a change?

He could fight any of them.

Then he would lose and make another excuse video.

yeah yeah we know, conor is trash and can't beat anyone on the roster.

I understand why you have pointed out my misspelling of his name and I should have proof read my thread...But you do so because you know there is a lot of truth in this thread.

Conor wants to fight a guy outside of the top 10 = Lol, he's ducking.

Conor wants to fight the top guys = lol, who do he think he is, he needs to work his way into contention.

Conor wants a rematch vs Khabib = bitch, please, you got destroyed.

Conor wants a tune up fight = bitch, you're affraid of Khabib.

Conor wants to fight Felder = GIF who the fuck is that guy

And so on and so on ...

Conor wants to fight a guy outside of the top 10 = Lol, he's ducking.

Conor wants to fight the top guys = lol, who do he think he is, he needs to work his way into contention.

Conor wants a rematch vs Khabib = bitch, please, you got destroyed.

Conor wants a tune up fight = bitch, you're affraid of Khabib.

Conor wanting to fight Felder = GIF who the fuck is that guy

And so on and so on ...
So are you saying that he should be "Gifted" a rematch when in the fist fight he was CLEAR LOSER?

Conor knocks all of them out except Felder and Makhachev

- Felder has an iron chin and is tough as fuck, so Conor probably wins by decision
- Makhachev vs Conor is a 50-50 fight; Islam has a shaky chin but could also outgrapple Conor if he gets him down early.[/QU
I respect your opinion but what has Conor done in the last three years that makes you think he would actually do it?

Conor knocks all of them out except Felder and Makhachev

- Felder has an iron chin and is tough as fuck, so Conor probably wins by decision
- Makhachev vs Conor is a 50-50 fight; Islam has a shaky chin and might get KO'd stiff but could also outgrapple Conor if he gets him down early.
I respect your opinion but what has Conor done in the last three years that makes you think he would actually do it?

You're right. Since he lost to two undefeated combined 77-0 fighters, he sucks now and will lose to anyone with a UFC contract.

You're right. Since he lost to two undefeated combined 77-0 fighters, he sucks now and will lose to anyone with a UFC contract.
I did not say he sucked ….and lets not forget the two fights against barely top 10 Nate Diaz which some could argue he did not win the second fight also...now you're going back five years without a dominate performance against a top 10 fighter

Even if Conor is not at his best, he's a bad stylistic matchup for Oliveira, Pettis, and Barboza.

Oliveira has shown a lack of heart in his fights, and won't be able to take Conor down early so he'll get wrecked on the feet. Meanwhile Pettis and Barboza have always struggled with good boxers who can cover distance quickly and neutralize their kicking game, so Conor should win against both.
Oliveira = would almost certainly submit Conor .....Pettis= would KO Conor…. Barboza= would leg kick Conor into a TKO especially that way Conor leaves that lead leg out in a Karate stance.

Well he beat Diaz who I think beats everyone on that list and he knocked out Eddie Alvarez who would beat everyone on that list. This is the problem with Conor haters if he fought any of these guys I'm guessing you'd suggest he was ducking Tony, Justin, Poirer et al. I'd rather he fight the winner of Tony Cowboy or Poirier though the latter will likely get the next shot at Khabib. If he wins against any of that trio he'd absolutely deserve another shot against Khabib. Conversely you could argue given the amount of money and eyeballs he's brought to the sport he should get the fight that will result in the biggest PPV numbers, outside of something with GSP and Conor, which has the potential to be even more one sided, Khabib versus Conor is still the biggest fight the UFC could make.

Well he beat Diaz who I think beats everyone on that list and he knocked out Eddie Alvarez who would beat everyone on that list. This is the problem with Conor haters if he fought any of these guys I'm guessing you'd suggest he was ducking Tony, Justin, Poirer et al. I'd rather he fight the winner of Tony Cowboy or Poirier though the latter will likely get the next shot at Khabib. If he wins against any of that trio he'd absolutely deserve another shot against Khabib. Conversely you could argue given the amount of money and eyeballs he's brought to the sport he should get the fight that will result in the biggest PPV numbers, outside of something with GSP and Conor, which has the potential to be even more one sided, Khabib versus Conor is still the biggest fight the UFC could make.
I just posted this: "and lets not forget the two fights against barely top 10 Nate Diaz which some could argue he did not win the second fight also...now you're going back five years without a dominate performance against a top 10 fighter".....now with Eddie you're going back five years...let this sink in that Conor hasn't shown up in almost 5 years!!!!...But you think he will magically show up and beat any of the fighter I mentioned in this thread.

Back