Is Hector Lombard alive?

champbless2

Seraldo Babalu
Banned
Reaction score
Any news on one of biggest hype bust s ever? I remember reading something about him renewing his contract or smt like that?

461009846.jpg

damn dude, this could be bannable.. a troll thread on someone possibly being dead? i duno, man

anyway, i heard he's back in cuba hangin with tupac

damn dude, this could be bannable.. a troll thread on someone possibly being dead? i duno, man

anyway, i heard he's back in cuba hangin with tupac

No it is just Click bait title

And it is not troll

Last I heard, he was spotted in some 3rd world country looking for " certain synthetic chemicals " that isnt known in todays universe...... yet.

Melendez isn't far behind him, if he's really behind at all.

Not many actually thought Brooks was better than RDA or Khabib, but Melendez was considered by a lot of people to be the best lightweight in the world when he came over from Strikeforce. The guy defended his Strikeforce Lightweight title 5 times, and beat Aoki, Kawajiri, Masvidal, and Thomson in a row.
True but at least Melendez was mostly in really good fights. On the other hand,Brooks has been in complete snoozer.

Not if Steve Percival and Neil Magny have anything to do with it.

5297C0DD-7AE4-42E9-9674-B5A203F2BC97.jpeg

985EC83C-0D8B-4EDD-BEB2-5EF22599ED63.jpeg

I remember when he was the guy who was going to beat Anderson

I saw what Dan did, I need some convincing.

9dWi.gif
Dan ,in his later stages, may have been ragdolled by Daniel and was made quick work of by Gegard but he still went on to do this and ARGUABLY beat champ....I mean chump bisping again in what was supposed to be a " picky the cherry " fight in the 48 year old and #15 ranked Hendo( I still dont know to this second of this day how bisping got away with his behavior as " a champion ")

Last edited:
Melendez isn't far behind him, if he's really behind at all.

Not many actually thought Brooks was better than RDA or Khabib, but Melendez was considered by a lot of people to be the best lightweight in the world when he came over from Strikeforce. The guy defended his Strikeforce Lightweight title 5 times, and beat Aoki, Kawajiri, Masvidal, and Thomson in a row.

Never understood the Melendez hype. He never even looked like the best LW in the world. He had good wins but just watching him fight he looked very beatable.

Never understood the Melendez hype. He never even looked like the best LW in the world. He had good wins but just watching him fight he looked very beatable.
I always thought he was a big fish in a small pond.

Lombard has a record of like 47-10. I'm not even a fan of his, really don't like him TBH. But to say he's some sort of hype train is just beyond stupid. He fought Mousasi in 2006 FFS, and he's basically a legend of MMA. No one takes him lightly. Read some history, dude.

Back