Lawler's body change

StayCranked

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
he sure is looking better these days, no wonder he wants to rematch Woodley with his new physique
maxresdefault.jpg

133_Robbie_Lawler_x_Ben_Askren.0.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
yeah. been working that benchpress in camp probably when he knew he was fighting a superstrong wrestler. plus, the lighting is quite different in the two pics

Were there still the live weigh ins back then? As in just the one weigh in they did live on Friday afternoon. Because he looks pretty depleted in the top photo.

Were there still the live weigh ins back then? As in just the one weigh in they did live. Because he looks pretty depleted in the top photo.
I don't know but you're right, he does look depleted. The difference is just so vast I had to make a thread about it

Everyone's on steroids?

Aright, this must be today's coming out thread.

Meh, resurgent and champ Lawler had the best physique.

images

He came better prepared this time around. Probably made some changes in S&C approach and training. Also, wouldn't be surprised if he was injured ahead of the Woodley fight (maybe minor injury?). He would've smoke Tyquil in the rematch tho.

yeah, he looked in phenomenal shape against askren. Super soft against woodley, had to have some injuries in that woodley camp

Robbie is one of my favourite fighters, but... holy usada!

this omfg the whole time i was scrolling down after seeing that post i was thinking of something clever to write, myself, and hoping someone didn't beat me to it but welp there ya go lol

He purposefully focused on strength in his camp vs Askren because of his wrestling/coming off injury

Dana's right eye in the first picture makes it look as if Lawler has Hitler mustache.

Back