Roberto Soldic in UFC ?

Your Account

reacted to your score
@Silver
Reaction score
Do you think the UFC is interested to bring him in and what chances does he have to become a title contender ?
Is he on the level to compete in the biggest MMA show today achive similar results to those
in KSW ?

Do you think the UFC is interested to bring him in and what chances does he have to become a title contender ?
Is he on the level to compete in the biggest MMA show today achive similar results to those
in KSW ?

I'd rather see Gamrot.

He will not go to the UFC, by his own words, as they are paying him much more then UFC and he is a superstar in Poland.
I think he said it will be maybe later at his career but not soon.

But...but... he is not in the UFC!!!!
I don't know him so he must suck... then he wins some UFC fighters by KO and he becomes actually legit. Untill then he sucks!!

*holds sarcasm sign*

He will not go to the UFC, by his own words, as they are paying him much more then UFC and he is a superstar in Poland.
I think he said it will be maybe later at his career but not soon.

Serious question: why didn't they pay Lipski and Kowalkiewicz that much?
Or Blachowicz?

Serious question: why didn't they pay Lipski and Kowalkiewicz that much?
Or Blachowicz?
There is no one anwser for all of those people.

One of the most popular:
UFC - if you're a top athlete, and are lucky to have their support - can make you a worldwide mega star.
Top guys from other organizations go to them, often for much less than they earn at the moment - because of this smell of a huge possible reward at the end.

Other factors often stated by fighters transferring to UFC:
- ability to train with the very best the fighting world has to offer
- ability to compete with the very best the fighting world has to offer
- moving to USA

Another thing is, that even if you don't make it in the UFC it will always stay in your CV - you're the guy who made it to the top organization in the world and it means a lot. Every time a UFC veteran fights in KSW mentioned above it's always mentioned in the media and during fight-hyping.

Back