Amirkhani has had 1 fight per year over the last 4 years

ExitLUPin

K
@Steel
Reaction score
Crazy consistency..... remember when he had a bit of s hype train with that quick KO and press conference with Moose beside him

2015 - Fullen, RNC W
2016 - Wilkinson, UD W
2017 - Allen, SD L
2018 - Knight, SD W
2019 - Fishgold {<huh}, TBD

Brace yourselves for the return but don't get too accustomed b/c we won't see him again till 2020

I thought Knight won that fight if memory serves

He's also not very good, so it's whatever I guess

Too busy banging Finnish blondes.
30873700lotta_005_02_ed.jpg

Dudes making 250k a year so no need to get in there

good fighter, but hard to get excited because of that schedule

Made more money off that apple video than from his UFC fights.

I just can’t get excited in any way with fighters that fight once a year or less. If it’s injury issues that’s a real bitch. The fact still remains. But fighters that are otherwise healthy, but for some reason never fight. I just hate it. There’s way too much inactivity and it just slows everything down, imo.

LW is the best example right now. Between McGregor, and when Khabib was injured, and Tony not taking that interim fight. They’ve systematically taken a huge amount of interest out of that division for me.

I’ll be watching his next fight since I watch all the fights. But, I don’t care when it is, where it is, or who it’s against. It’s whatever.

He’s a Pantene pro with a couple good moments.
That flying knee out the gate was great.

People from North America dont understand Europe lifestyle.

It's not Capitalism, most people make 30k a year and live a great life because their world is not based around obtaining more material items.

the man had like 6 boxing matches at the end of 2018. cant speak for the other years

His plan is to fight just often enough so that he won't get fired from the UFC, and so that he can hold on his "UFC star" status in Finnish media and make some living that way as long as he can. He knows he doesn't have enough talent to ever be a real contender at FW, so he doesn't even want to challenge himself and risk getting losses on his record.

Back