Deron Winn is fighting the guy that TKO'd Shlemenko

JM Barrie

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
And who also TKO'd undefeated Russian fighter Artem Frolov(was 11-0).

Bruno Silva is facing Deron Winn 6-22-2019 in Greenville, South Carolina.
He is a "late replacement" to Markus Perez who is 11-2.

That's a pretty hard debut for a fighter only 5-0 in MMA.
T-o be honest, I still picked Deron to win because of his wrestling and the fact that Silvas recorded wins are mostly by TKO/KO.

Deron is moving down to 185lb but he is still 5'5 and thats not going to change. :)
Should be an interesting fight but man that is a rough debut into the UFC.

The UFC must look high upon him to have scheduled him to face Markus Perez(injured) then this freaking dude.

deron-winn-golden-boy-mma-weigh-ins.jpg

Man. once he fights a guy who can stuff all of his takedowns his done for.

Jab city

And who also TKO'd undefeated Russian fighter Artem Frolov(was 11-0).

Bruno Silva is facing Deron Winn 6-22-2019 in Greenville, South Carolina.
He is a "late replacement" to Markus Perez who is 11-2.

That's a pretty hard debut for a fighter only 5-0 in MMA.
T-o be honest, I still picked Deron to win because of his wrestling and the fact that Silvas recorded wins are mostly by TKO/KO.

Deron is moving down to 185lb but he is still 5'5 and thats not going to change. :)
Should be an interesting fight but man that is a rough debut into the UFC.

The UFC must look high upon him to have scheduled him to face Markus Perez(injured) then this freaking dude.

deron-winn-golden-boy-mma-weigh-ins.jpg

Damn dude, that record is abysmal!! 6-22-2019? How the hell is this guy fighting inn the UFC and better still how the hell has he managed to get so many fights and such a crazy # of draws?

Dude has to be the most active fighter in history!!!!

Bad joke I know but it seemed funny while I was writing it right up until I went up to confirm the numbers and noticed you did in fact include his actual record but by then I was committed ( even more so now!!) So fuck it, lol.

wow he gives Artem a run for his money in TRex arms

If that dude is KO'ing Shlemenko in Russia, gunna have to pick Silva ftw.

Deron Winn is like 5'4" I don't know how well he'll do in the UFC. His wrestling better be super good, which it probably is.

I think Bruno Silva got this.
He's gonna be about 7 or 8inches taller, Muay Thai black-belt and Jits purple belt.

Winn is billed as 5'7" but... truth is that's at least 2 inches over the reality.

Bruno Silva by TKO.

Winn is gonna win no doubt. Too good, the dude can't stop him.

Should be interesting. I guess we’ll see what happens.

Deron Winn is awesome. Hope they find a way to book him against the tallest MW they can find.

that guy is a tank, if you've seen him fight before you would understand why UFC signed him and why he doesnt need a soft opponent

He really couldnt try to make 170 >_>

If Darren Till can make 170 this fucking guy can make 170

Damn dude, that record is abysmal!! 6-22-2019? How the hell is this guy fighting inn the UFC and better still how the hell has he managed to get so many fights and such a crazy # of draws?

Dude has to be the most active fighter in history!!!!
He just always fights to get a draw. 28 times out of 2047 judges simply got it wrong.

The safe bet is a draw here.

Back