Will Jon Jones be remembered hundreds of years from now?

Will he?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Stargazer Rex

Where is your star?
Platinum Member
Reaction score

I say yes.

jon-jones-ray-lewis-dance.gif

Can't say if he'll be remembered as the GOAT, but he definitely will be remembered for the steroids

Silva already experiencing a bit of that and his case of chaos wasn't near the level of Jon's. All those issues will be marked in history along with his reign as champ

100s? I'm not sure because it's impossible to predict what civilization will be like.

However, he will be remembered for his skill along with repeated PED use.

Dude. They will time travel just to witness greatness...

Nah. I mean sure if someone really educates themselves

There are dozens of prize fighters much more notable.

He's either going to have to move up to HW or there needs to be a new weight class for him to go win a belt in.

LHW is and has been fucking weak for a like a decade. There is nobody for him to fight. It's not his fault but it IS his fault if he doesn't move up to HW and prove that he is what he and some others say he is.

If Jon Jones fights and beats Francis or Stipe or better yet, both, I will call him the greatest fighter ever.

And then Jhon Jones overcomed the odds and became the ultimate just bleed champion.

Press F to pay respect.

<JonesLaugh>

Can't say if he'll be remembered as the GOAT, but he definitely will be remembered for the steroids

Silva already experiencing a bit of that and his case of chaos wasn't near the level of Jon's. All those issues will be marked in history along with his reign as champ
Exactly.

Silva is already being heavily disrespected for PEDs. Then you've got scumbag, cokehead Jones that literally forced the UFC/USADA to make a special exemption for his case. He's not going to be remembered well.

Why was Rumble in that video kicking the shit out of Alex?

Looks like they got the wrong black guy for the highlight.

Ouch.

Doubtful considering this is such a fringe "sport". On the other hand, 100 years ago Jack Dempsey became the World Heavyweight Champion in boxing. His name still comes up.

Assuming mankind makes it a couple hundred years, it is still highly unlikely. I bet most of the people on this site think of Jack Johnson the hack, and not the first black heavyweight boxing champion.

If mankind isn’t killed by climate change by then.. I still doubt he would be remembered.

When the AI's discuss why humanity had to be eliminated, the barbarity of our sport may be mentioned and, yes, Jon's name could come up

No.

World will evoluate, people will become pacifists, and Elias Theodorou will be seen as the GOAT for winning without hurting his opponents.

No. Civilization won't even be around another 30-50 years tops

Back