Tony needs a new coach.

Airdack

sandbagging white belt bjj classes
@Black
Reaction score
Reports that Tony pulled out if a media event due to circumstances out of the UFC's control. He is just coming off a serious mental breakdown. Besides the vampire wife stuff, he thought he has a chip imbedded in his leg and his home appliances were bugged.

It's safe to say being close to Eddie Bravo has to be one of the worst things mentally for Tony at this point. Eddie spending years feeding a mentally unstable man conspiracy theories and other bullshit.

First thing Tony needs to do is drop Eddie from his corner/team and get somebody who at least believes the Earth is round. I wonder how much of these issues stem from Eddie's everything is a conspiracy shit.

I agree. Replace him with someone sane and levelheaded like Alex Jones.

You guys are so stupid.

Tony the type of guy to need a new coach to stop winning fights

11 fight win streak says different. Stay on your computer and tell us more about how to change Tony's career for the better though.

You guys are so stupid.
How are we stupid.

Eddie's is a guy who brings up conspiracy shit non-stop and believes the most outlandish shit. He happens to be very close to Tony and a big part of his camp/corner.

Tony is obviously mentally unstable and during his episodes is bringing up conspiracy type stuff like bugged appliances and being chipped.

It's easy to see that there could be a correlation and regardless it's not healthy for Tony to be around that shit.

Lol. Bravos words can only do so much if your actually sane and balanced. This is not Tony Ferguson.

Tony needs mental help and 30 grams of Lorazapan, bid oc.

Even still he’s gonna murk that fugazy cowboy and send him to the back of the line.

giphy.gif

Don't you have a Conor tweet to be following?

Too busy following Conor like a dog to become a bjj wizard yourself.
First telling randoms on the internet that you're tough, now telling professional fighters how they should be coached. As someone said he's on an 11 fight win streak. Maybe you dont like Bravo because he is everything in Bjj you wish you could be.

GSP is the goat and got abducted by aliens so I guess you can get away with believing that the earth is flat

First telling randoms on the internet that you're tough, now telling professional fighters how they should be coached. As someone said he's on an 11 fight win streak. Maybe you dont like Bravo because he is everything in Bjj you wish you could be.
Wut? I train with some 10th planet guys, not from Eddie's place but an affiliate. You do know that a purple belt isn't a high level right?

I never said Bravo is a bad coach, I said Bravo probably isn't good for Tony's mentality considering how Tony has shows bad mental breadowns and Bravo's non-stop conspiracy shit.

You literally have the worst reading comprehension I've ever seen.

Go back to making Conor tweet threads. It's all you're good at.

Reports that Tony pulled out if a media event due to circumstances out of the UFC's control. He is just coming off a serious mental breakdown. Besides the vampire wife stuff, he thought he has a chip imbedded in his leg and his home appliances were bugged.

It's safe to say being close to Eddie Bravo has to be one of the worst things mentally for Tony at this point. Eddie spending years feeding a mentally unstable man conspiracy theories and other bullshit.

First thing Tony needs to do is drop Eddie from his corner/team and get somebody who at least believes the Earth is round. I wonder how much of these issues stem from Eddie's everything is a conspiracy shit.
Word is his flight got fucked up, can't blame flat Eddie for that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back