Conor McGregor explains the brawl with Khabib's cousin

milenss

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
The Irish star once declared it wasn’t his intention to “land the final blow of the night” on Khabib’s cousin, Abubakar Nurmagomedov. But speaking with Robbins, McGregor took pride in the fact that he did.

UFC lightweight champ Nurmagomedov’s attack of McGregor teammate Dillon Danis provided another opportunity to shift the narrative. McGregor said Nurmagomedov “cowered” and “scurried” away when he jumped the cage to kick Danis, allowing him another round of sorts to get even.

“He was trying to just hide away when he jumped in, so he didn’t really do anything,” McGregor said. “But I saw this take place, I got up off the ground and said, ‘OK, now I’m back in the mix’ (and) jumped on top of the cage.

“As I jumped on top of the cage, his brother came sprinting across and jumped up on top of the cage … to climb in and help him and join the fight. I seen him there. It was like a Christmas present.”

4838092-0-image-a-11_1538923802351.jpg

Last edited:
That the guy who hit Conor from behind and probably broke his hand in the process?

<36>

I think about Conor a lot these days. I want him to have everything out of life that he's dreamed of, I want him to be happy. What a gent.

That the guy who hit Conor from behind and probably broke his hand in the process?

<36>

That's the guy that Conor sucker punched. No one on Khabib's team went after Conor until he threw that punch.

for anyone who actually listened to the interview it was pretty clear he was fucking around when talked about the brawl, he laughed as he said a bunch of that stuff.

Cool story

It's called a fact.

Watch the footage. After Khabib jumps the cage McGregor tries to jump the cage as well. While he is up there one of Khabib's cornermen jumps up to climb the cage next to McGregor. McGregor looks at him and lands a left. The guy wasn't even looking at McGregor or paying any attention to him whatsoever until McGregor punched him.

None of Khabib's team went after McGregor until he threw that sucker punch.

Last edited:
for anyone who actually listened to the interview it was pretty clear he was fucking around when talked about the brawl, he laughed as he said a bunch of that stuff.

well it sounds funny.

Cool story
I mean... that's exactly what Conor said.

He saw Abubakar, who was rushing over to help Khabib, and threw a punch as soon as he got the chance. You can see in the footage that Zuba attacked him after that.

Well now thats all cleared up we can finally move on

{<Mcgoat}

It's called a fact.

Watch the footage. After Khabib jumps the cage McGregor tries to jump the cage as well. While he is up there one of Khabib's cornermen jumps up to climb the cage next to McGregor. McGregor looks at him and lands a left. The guy wasn't even looking at McGregor or paying any attention to him whatsoever until McGregor punched him.

None of Khabib's team went after McGregor until he threw that punch.
I mean... that's exactly what Conor said.

He saw Abubakar, who was rushing over to help Khabib, and threw a punch as soon as he got the chance. You can see in the footage that Zuba attacked him after that.

Helax buds

<36>
No, this is the one that jumped on the fence to help jump Danis, but ended up fence sitting right next to Conor, who knew it was his one chance to land a punch that night and took the swing. After punching fence boy, Conor got down off the fence and got punched from behind by the 2nd guy.

Conor McGregor must be taking platinum package courses on FakeNews and Alternative Facts at Trump University, while being taught by Donald Trump and Kellyanne Conway in person. Sarah Sanders is probably his tutor.

The guy has more spinning moves than Michael Jackson.

The Irish star once declared it wasn’t his intention to “land the final blow of the night” on Khabib’s cousin, Abubakar Nurmagomedov. But speaking with Robbins, McGregor took pride in the fact that he did.

UFC lightweight champ Nurmagomedov’s attack of McGregor teammate Dillon Danis provided another opportunity to shift the narrative. McGregor said Nurmagomedov “cowered” and “scurried” away when he jumped the cage to kick Danis, allowing him another round of sorts to get even.

“He was trying to just hide away when he jumped in, so he didn’t really do anything,” McGregor said. “But I saw this take place, I got up off the ground and said, ‘OK, now I’m back in the mix’ (and) jumped on top of the cage.

“As I jumped on top of the cage, his brother came sprinting across and jumped up on top of the cage … to climb in and help him and join the fight. I seen him there. It was like a Christmas present.”
More bitch talk from bitch boy, Imo

Back