As a Megan Anderson fan that fight was embarrassing

Lifeform

Donk Donkerson
Banned
Reaction score
Megan Anderson is the GODNESS OF SNU SNU

However she is terrible at fighting. I didn't even know who that other lady was - she looked like a soccer mom and was all soft around the tummy.

Megan is all tatted up and looks super scary but clearly cannot fight at all.

Super embarrassing loss - Megan had nothing on the ground

She lost to Spencer who is undefeated and was a Invicta champ. Spencer could probably go to 135 if she wanted to. Spencer took the fight where Megan is weak. Also despite disliking 99.99999% of WMMA I still think Spencer had a good performance.

Megan Anderson is the GODNESS OF SNU SNU

However she is terrible at fighting. I didn't even know who that other lady was - she looked like a soccer mom and was all soft around the tummy.

Megan is all tatted up and looks super scary but clearly cannot fight at all.

Super embarrassing loss - Megan had nothing on the ground

LOL @ super scary... youre an F boy.
she has no ground game. she mentally collapsed the moment she was taken down. probably has ptsd from getting suffocated by holly holm for a couple of rounds of top control.
she can fight though. i think she simply has ground game holes and now mental issues when fights hit the ground.

She's like a female Sage, gets hyped beyond her abilities due to having a marketable look, then exposed by better fighters.

Sweet, likeable gal, but yeah, she is not really cut out for this.

She landed some nice knees against Holly. But other than that her fights have been terrible.

3 fights in the UFC and we havent even seen a full round of her vaunted standup.
She caught Cat with a toe in the eye for her only win.

Get her outta the UFC. She ain't ready.

Dude word of advice: it is wmma. They are all pretty bad. It’s not about watching and seeing who’s necessarily “good” (because they all suck), it’s about seeing who’s “better than the rest.” In this case, the other chick winning doesn’t make her a good fighter. It just makes her better than Megan Anderson. Which is not a major accomplishment I might add.

its not like i meant fuck boy!
Oh my bad. Carry on then.

tenor.gif

Stopped taking it serious after reading "As a Megan Anderson fan...". I'm a fan of her's, too, but not as a fighter. That pic is good enough for me.

She landed some nice knees against Holly. But other than that her fights have been terrible.

I was impressed by her striking in that fight, when she was able to employ it. Actually seemed as if Holm wanted nothing to do with her on the feet. But once Holly decided to grapple, she looked like Khabib in there against Megan. Probably would have finished the guillotine with ten more seconds at the end of the third.

Anderson reminds me of a female Curtis Millender.

Back