@purple
Reaction score
UFC on ESPN 4 on jeopardy because Robbie Lawler only wants Woodley or Askren
Dana White reaction..
orangutan_square.jpg

Last edited:
More like...

tenor.gif

Good. He deserves the Askren rematch after KOing Askren, only to have the fight stopped due to a submission that ended with Lawler giving a thumbs up.

He absolutely deserves that rematch.

The ESPN era will change mma!

giphy (1).gif

ok, he can sit and wait for Tyron lol

new headliner already announced

Good. He deserves the Askren rematch after KOing Askren, only to have the fight stopped due to a submission that ended with Lawler giving a thumbs up.

Nah.

No more rematches. Aww naww Lawler baby what is you doinnnnn

Agree 100%

One of the most controversial endings to a ufc fight in recent years. I dont get how anyone could say no to that rematch (probably askren nut chuggers). If herb had done his job and stopped the fight when robbie was fusing bens head with the canvas no one would have complained. It would have been a good stoppage without controversy.

People bring up the arm going limp... Well immediately after the arm drops, he repositions it and then gives the thumbs up.

I'm still salty about it.

Agree 100%

One of the most controversial endings to a ufc fight in recent years. I dont get how anyone could say no to that rematch (probably askren nut chuggers). If herb had done his job and stopped the fight when robbie was fusing bens head with the canvas no one would have complained. It would have been a good stoppage without controversy.

People bring up the arm going limp... Well immediately after the arm drops, he repositions it and then gives the thumbs up.

I'm still salty about it.

I don't think it's even the most controversial fight of this year. Oezdemir vs Reyes was way more controversial.

yeah but the general consensus from everybody who doesn't fight in the ufc is there is no getting out of a bulldog choke

Back