Fighters who ballon up in weight between fights but always come in in shape

0-1

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Which Fighters ballon up in weight between fights but always come in shape and never miss weight?

Anthony Pettis
Used to be Khabib

Johny Bigg Pigg Hendricks, wait you said never miss weight. That definitely became a problem after losing the title

Forrest Griffin.

Weighed in at 205, cage weight was about 220, and three weeks later he was 250.

Max Blessed apparently cuts a lot but always comes in looking g mean and lean.

Ronda would go from muffin top soccer mom, to disgruntled librarian in an 8 week camp flat!

Jon Jones walks at 370, diets and trains down to 250, cuts 45 lbs of water, and then rehydrates back to 250.

Ballon? Like Ballon D'ors?

Messi for sure.

Strangely, Rampage Jackson often makes weight despite long mma career, gets fat and gives off a lazy persona.

Holloway. Dude gets huge between fights, but if my memory serves me correctly hes never missed weight.

Strangely, Rampage Jackson often makes weight despite long mma career, gets fat and gives off a lazy persona.

I remember when what's his face running his diet and doing all the cooking found candy bars under his pillow.

As far as the thread...he doesn't really blow up like with fat by over eating or being lazy,he's just a huge guy,but Travis Wiuff is probably the biggest LHW and comes back into the cage over 245 which is just ridiculous.I think he said over 250.

There's tons of guys whose bodies can gain and lose fast and easier than others,i'd see it all the time cutting weight in wrestling.Some shed weight easier just training hard and eating right.Anderson would start camp pretty high and when he was training real hard (like vs Sonnen II ) he was 192 two weeks out just from having a really hard camp.

For smaller guys I would say James Moontasri when he was at LW.He would get up to I think 215 and you couldn't even recognize him,he just looked like some pudgy asian.I think in this video he's 210 or something and says he's 185 in cage,I haven't watched it in years.

james-moontasri-ufc-fight-night-60.jpg

Eddie alvarez always looks fluffy when he does not have a fight lined up. However, I believe he does not miss weight

Which Fighters ballon up in weight between fights but always come in shape and never miss weight?

In boxing Hatton was famous for it

He regularly went from around 185 at start of camp and weighed 140 for weigh in

I think his weight at the night was usually around 152, so that's still a solid 30 plus pounds of fat loss every camp in around 10-12 weeks.

I remember when what's his face running his diet and doing all the cooking found candy bars under his pillow.

As far as the thread...he doesn't really blow up like with fat by over eating or being lazy,he's just a huge guy,but Travis Wiuff is probably the biggest LHW and comes back into the cage over 245 which is just ridiculous.I think he said over 250.

There's tons of guys whose bodies can gain and lose fast and easier than others,i'd see it all the time cutting weight in wrestling.Some shed weight easier just training hard and eating right.Anderson would start camp pretty high and when he was training real hard (like vs Sonnen II ) he was 192 two weeks out just from having a really hard camp.

For smaller guys I would say James Moontasri when he was at LW.He would get up to I think 215 and you couldn't even recognize him,he just looked like some pudgy asian.I think in this video he's 210 or something and says he's 185 in cage,I haven't watched it in years.

james-moontasri-ufc-fight-night-60.jpg

In the video he looks like a bloated fat face bj penn, but being lean does wonders for your face he looks better looking in the weigh in, this guy has that rumble johnson puff marshmallow man fat face going off season

Back