Artem is going to kill that broke fool Pauili quick

gspfedkobe24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Artem will drop that idiot so quick not even funny.....Artem will finish this guy quick.

@DeJulez
giphy.gif

Just his Conor was gonna beat floyd right?

Lol you guys knkw nothing about boxing or fighting in general.

A boxing champ losing a fist fight to a dude with a 2 inch reach? Lmao

And then Paulie will get KOd again by Conor in the post fight melee.

Paulie aint broke. Only thing broke is Artems face lol

Artem will drop that idiot so quick not even funny.....Artem will finish this guy quick.
pauly looks like a pillow fist and artem has an iron chin. Might just walk through pauly's shots and deliver the bomb. I don't think pauly can dance around and try and gas him like floyd did to conor, this is in a much smaller cage with no gloves. Pauly won't show

Just his Conor was gonna beat floyd right?

Lol you guys knkw nothing about boxing or fighting in general.

A boxing champ losing a fist fight to a dude with a 2 inch reach? Lmao

I'm a big Conor fan
Artem is going to get pieced up badly here. Artem is a tough as nails slugger with amateur hands vs a multi pro boxing champ who is going to make Artem look very silly and potentially end ANY future interest anyone ever had in watching him fight again.
This fight isn't going to make MMA look bad, I dont think anyone would pick artem to represent a highly skillful sport, but it WILL make Artem look exactly what his boxing level is, amateur.

Unless Paulie has magically forgotten everything he will light Artem on fire.

It would be hilarious if Artem somehow manages to win though.

Aren't they fighting with their bare knuckles? I doubt Paulie has been hit with anything like Artems knuckles before. The knuckles of doom!

First punch to Paulie's face and he's gonna BEG Artem to put on some gloves!

I know Pauli is a better boxer obviously. But Artem can take a hit and its bare knuckle. I think a reason Conor respects Artem so much is because Conor probably smashed him in sparring but Artem just keeps coming forward. This is pure speculation but look at Artems record. He loses a lot but only once by tko. That shows his a pretty tough dude. Look at Paulis record, 36 wins only one actual KO! Losses 8 with 5 tko/kos. Remember Artem has been hit with smaller gloves too. Pauli can pick him apart but in BK you cant hide. I wont be shocked if Artem wins.

Broke? You do know Pauli still makes money right? You do know its a regular check right?

That said he may get broke in this fight but that doesnt have anything to do with his checking account.

I really think Pauli is gonna break Artems orbital bone and finally retire him from his career as a mediocre fighter.

Awful trolling, TS

So by your logic, a guy with T-rex arms and awful boxing would beat a former 2 time champ in boxing??

<{Heymansnicker}><{Heymansnicker}><{Heymansnicker}><{Heymansnicker}><{Heymansnicker}><{Heymansnicker}><{Heymansnicker}><{Heymansnicker}><{Heymansnicker}><{Heymansnicker}><{Heymansnicker}>

So you thought Mcg was going to ko Floyd?

Paulie can't afford to lose this and losing his only chance to beat Mcg.

How will he beat him? His Uncle Mcgregor couldnt even finish a fat non training Malignaggi, sif the midget t rex version is going to beat a trained Paulo

In one corner we have an old ass retired boxer with pillow fist and in the other we have former MMA super star Artem with T rex arms.

Paulie never been physically handled like Artem is going to do to him. Ref isn't going to separate them when Artem has him clinched up. there's nothing Paulie will be able to do.

i b surprised if Paulie shows, but if he does he's getting humbled.

Back