Why the f*** did Cody Mckenzie wear basketball shorts with the tag still on them?

RxmDiaries

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
In a fucking UFC fight. You couldn't even take the tag off? Imagine the people who would die just to fight once in the UFC, and this dude shows up in basketball shorts from Walmart.

BbetYmZIgAAUqWf.jpg:large

No one knows what Cody does. Not even Cody.

giphy.gif

In a fucking UFC fight. You couldn't even take the tag off? Imagine the people who would die just to fight once in the UFC, and this dude shows up in basketball shorts from Walmart.

Those are condoms, he's preparing to fuck Stout on the ground

Cody isnt that ugly dude who had a smoking hot gf ? Anyway i think it was a sponsorship issue as far as i remember ! He had no banner no sponsor... and was high as fuck and drunk ! Edit: another dude had sponsor issue where he even had to change his mouthguard an asian dude

So he could return them

Cody is a dumbass if you doing a blood sport on budget don't buy white shorts in hopes of returning and buy yourself a price tag gun take it off and put it back on yourself, don't be such a country hick Cody...

The same reason why he became unemployed soon after

Seriously didnt he arrive right before the fight and they had lost his luggage? I seem to remember him saying that

Last edited:

This is what you came here to fucking cry about today, TS?

Last edited:
I wore new jeans that still had that long clear size sticker on them to my first day of school once. Shit happens.

Cody McKenzie once donated blood to make weight

Maybe don't waste your time looking for logic here.

I was there live at that event in Sacramento. I could see the tag from the nosebleeds. Lol.

Kinda sad but he said after the fight if he lost he could not afford so he would return to Walmart.

I thought leaving the
tags on are supposed to be
cool :cool: ..no?

Back