Trash talk goats?

Martialbeef

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Are Chael "The Bad Guy" Sonnen and Conor the P4P trash talk goats? And they have two completely different styles.

Come at Chael and he will break you down with self awareness, intelligence, with a little bit of irony. The Tito conference was just incredible, my favourite work from Chaely came from that one.

If you bark at Conor he will respond in either of two ways, aggressive (see Khabib pre fight conferences), or comedic Irish man having a fun time.
I won't be posting any Mac links cause we have seen them all. As much as I am indifferent to Conors fight career, I appreciate his energy on the podium.
Also worth nothing Conors trash talk may actually have won him a fight or two.

I have Chael here. Imagine the two had a shit-talk off?

Respect to Bisping, Rampage, Diaz

Luke Rockhold.

He’s a freaking samurai.

Chael is hands down the best in the business. Conor can be good but after watching the Mayweather tour before their fight he got pretty stale and repetitive as well. Also when Conor can't think of anything smart to say he resorts to name calling and belittling his opponent. Case in point Khabib fight conferences.

Don King was fun to watch back in the day. Every fight was "The Biggest Fight Ever!!" Until the next fight he promoted LOL.

Bisping telling Jorge Rivera that he was sending him back to the prelims puts hom up there

Rampage Jackson hands down best trash talker of all time

Frank Mir was sometimes a good trash talker.
Dominick Cruz, in his limited time as a fighter, was sometimes very clever but in the end the trash talk didn't help him vs. Cody

Bispings demolition job on Rockhold earns him a place on the podium imo.

Chael and Rampage along side him.

Conors got boring and repetetive too soon

Dominick Cruz is really underrated in this regard.

Off the cuff, Bisping.

I’d also have to give it to Conor circa 2014-2017. After that he became more contrived.

Also Jones is up there because he trolls to the Nth degree.

The trash talk GOAT is Chael. Mcfail copies him and everyone copied Conner. Chael was at least intelligent about it.

Back