What type of fighter will ultimately take out Jones?

EricaLovesUFC

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
We've seen him out strike elite strikers, submit BJJ black belts, and handle bigger world class wrestlers.

There was a time when we wondered who would ever beat Fedor and Silva, and both finally lost to strong wrestlers with heavy hands (Hendo and Weidman).

So that's who I will predict will finally take out Jones.

Really it's gonna take somebody like Rumble who has an incredibly hard punch. Guys like DC and Gus hit hard, but not hard enough to KO Jones at LHW.

Guys like Khabib (maybe by Ferguson but we'll never know) and Jones can't be out worked / out skilled over 5 rounds.

Whoever the top LHW prospect is 10 years from now, that is if BonesGOAT doesn't retire undefeated before that point. ;)

An up and coming prospect named "Father Time"

He who hits the first low single?

Aslong as hes still allowed to come in juiced vs his opponents it could take awhile. Maybe a good fighter that comes in juiced as well? Hard to predict who that'll be

Young Power striker. Not even close to the best guy he has faced.

When the metabolytes leave his body we will witness his downfall.

Don’t think it’ll happen but I see it going the way a lot of top boxers go. Going from winning title fights to washed overnight . But then again he doesn’t end up in too many wars sooooooo........

Someone fearless and dynamic, when the time is right...Johnny Walker..

Someone savage that Jones completely comes in way too overconfident against and the Anderson toying happens. That's when Jones gets caught and beat. No amount of laps in an Olympic swimming pool or pills from a gas station will save him.

Who really cares? Asking econo family sedans to take on an illegally jacked up sports car.

He’s a fucking cheater, and lying low life.

Fuck him and the low ppl that support him.

Who knows. A more disciplined version of Rumble might do it, especially if Jones keeps doing coke an being full of himself while he is getting older.

A younger and more game version of Gus could maybe do it. I mean it as a guy who can throw volume, having the reach, having the TDD and the grit to win atleast one of the championship rounds.

Back