Boxing > MMA (PROOF INSIDE)

giphy.gif

I box but would watch no namers in mma fight over most boxing championship fights

I mma was as old as boxing then boxing would be pretty much extinct on the professional level

So a boxer beating an MMA fighter in a boxing ring? OMG that's so surprising.../sarcasm. Are you going to make the fastest soccer player run a 200 M against Usain Bolt because they both sprint at their respective sports now and say Track Runners > Soccer/Futbol now too?!?

we live in the most pathetic time for heavyweight boxing, it's pathetic....wilder wouldn't even be in the top 5 in Ali's era....liston, foreman, shavers, ali, frazier would have all destroyed wilder, like nothing...I'd also throw in a prime tyson.

Obvious troll is obvious. You're not getting me OP! Everyone lets run out of this piece!

tenor.gif

Idiot.

If you're trying to show proof of boxing's supremacy over MMA, at least show someone with actual good hands. Wilder's brawling will be exposed very soon. Fury won 9 rounds to 3 and then there's that Joshua guy.

Unless this is a troll thread, in which case....nicely done.

Also, Brezeale took a dive.

I've had much better threads get sent to Wasteland within an hour...

So a boxer beating an MMA fighter in a boxing ring? OMG that's so surprising.../sarcasm. Are you going to make the fastest soccer player run a 200 M against Usain Bolt because they both sprint at their respective sports now and say Track Runners > Soccer/Futbol now too?!?

And Breazeale never fought in MMA as far as I know.

Not biting, you bag of poop...

tenor.gif

I found no any proof in this post. <{1-9}>

I box but would watch no namers in mma fight over most boxing championship fights

I mma was as old as boxing then boxing would be pretty much extinct on the professional level
Yeah, I agree. I recognize the talent of these boxers but the whole format is boring as fuck compared to MMA

-Much less knockouts and no submissions makes it a lot less intriguing because the finish ratio is significantly lower.
-Fights takes too long. 12 round fights are nearly 50 minutes long. If it's a bad fight, it's worse than watching a bad mma fight because of this.
-3 minutes rounds makes the fight being interrupted constantly and fighters are constantly being saved or theiur progress stopped when they started to get things going.
-The referee getting in the way all the time because the clinch and there is no real way around it
-No ground and pound or submissions after knockdowns, again breaks the excitement of the knockdown with the 8 second rule and just 3 minutes to work.
-Sometimes when nobody is risking in their feet a takedown turning it into a grappling/wrestling match can make the fight itneresting. In boxing, if nothing is happening on the feet, then nothing is happening and you have a lackluster fight.
-There are serious mismatches in the matchmaking so almost always you already know who the winners is you are supposed to judge how fast he can win or how good he will look. It's not as exciting as not knowing who will win
-They stop fights for such small cuts that is crazy. Maybe I'm spoiled because of MMA but they see blood and they stop it just in case while that never happens in MMA

It's just a no contest for me but I like watching Wilder knock out people so I watch a few fights here and there

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back