Media Joe Rogan Back at it Again

Sansnom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Bonus:

kixGDW4.jpg

Fascinating, have you ever done DMT while eating elk and kimchi in a sauna?

Super gay imo. Training for the the comedy stage and to endure super hot Brazilian arenas while wearing cheap ass black shirts purchased at Marshalls? War on touch hole.

Fascinating, have you ever done DMT while eating elk and kimchi in a sauna?
Kimchi is the worst food ever. I'd rather eat that almlst fully developed chicken inside the egg from Thailand than eat kimchi.

210? What's that in non American?

For the rest of the world, 0 is freezing point and 100 is boiling point of water.

He should be careful he doesn't push himself until he loses consciousness and dies in there

Finnish guy died during the world sauna championship. If I remember correctly he was one of the two left in the final so he died and got second place. Sucks for him but the winner got the baddest sauna story ever "I won the the world championship in sauna, number two died"
saunamandead295.jpg

He wants to give us sherdogians some shoop material every now and again.

Didn’t know he hangs out with Randieeee

He should be careful he doesn't push himself until he loses consciousness and dies in there

Finnish guy died during the world sauna championship. If I remember correctly he was one of the two left in the final so he died and got second place. Sucks for him but the winner got the baddest sauna story ever "I won the the world championship in sauna, number two died"
saunamandead295.jpg
How is that even a thing?
It's sad but what a pathetic way to go.

How is that even a thing?
It's sad but what a pathetic way to go.

Fucking of course it is! You never been north!

I wouldn't call it pathetic, you have to have an insane will and ability to push through pain to sit in a sauna until you fucking die

saunamandead295.jpg
you have competitions about who can sit in a sauna the best?

Back