RDA vs Khabib 2

PlatinumColbyCovington

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
RDA wins it. He should move back down.

Khabib would be a step down from his experience with WW's finest.

There’s nothing that indicates RDA being able to take Khabib, he fights with his back to the cage pretty much doing half of Khabibs work for him.

Also Khabib is FAR more we’ll versed with his TDs than Lee.

I think it would look a lot like RDA Snoozeman but with a lot more GNP... basically RDA Khabib 1

RDA looks slower and older these days. Probably will barely make it to the scale at 155lb.

RDA would get beat worse than the first time. The version of RDA that Khabib beat was a killer that would've been on an 11 fight win streak if he had won that fight.

Here we go again :rolleyes:

If ANY LW fighter or a fighter who used to fight at LW wins against a decent opponent, they instantly become a threat to Khabib and would demolish him

RDA nearly did as bad as Conor.

Except he didn't get finished and dropped with a punch

After a fighter gets dominated like that in the first fight there should be no second fight.

The OP is the purified essence of the "Sherbro". He is an exemplar of it.

The only thing he's missing is the AV of tits/ass and a library of stupid GIFs.

I think Khabib would finish him this time. It would look something like Usman vs. RDA, but Khabib can actually make people tap.

Khabib already beat a Prime RDA, wtf is an old slower version gonna do this time?

Khabib is in his prime now, he would finish RDA this time.

I think rda's experience with Colby and snoozeman would help him deal with kabob better.

if, and its a big if, he could make it down to 55 without killing himself.

but I think he still loses a decision, but a closer one. he might get a round, maybe.

either way, kabob lovers will say he was smeshed and mauled and dominated.

Back