Is it safe to say Megan Anderson is just tall?

MMAProfessional

Golden Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Her grappling is so far behind everyone her size doesn't matter. She fought a 5'6 fighter who shouldn't be in that division and looked like a fish out of water on theground. Put her in a rematch with Kat. It's hard to believe she doesn't get taken down and controlled again.

To think she was Cyborgs biggest threat is now laughable.

She is still a young prospect with a lot to work on... give her time to develop. Plus, seems like a chill person to hang with.

People. Just to let you know Erick Silva is near mid 30 and will be on Brazilian Social Security before finishing school and becoming a complete fighter... :) Let the girl grow as a fighter before s******* on her....

Last edited:
Well, she's not just tall. She also has a highly noteworthy ass.

She hits very hard. She totally rocked Holly twice. Once with the big knee early. And again with a punch in the 3rd I believe. But she needs alot of work on the ground.

7c7eb49db0aa4ed62a4a2d9707dbb115.gif

Her stand up is NASTY!
Needs to put in some time on the ground working guard retention and escapes
MemorableAbsoluteArabianhorse-size_restricted.gif

Well, she's not just tall. She also has a highly noteworthy ass.
All I hear about is her ass. Her ass this her ass that. All WMMA fighters are in good shape and have good asses for the most part. It's kinda their job. Megan is pretty masculine people need to stop acting like her ass is all that. Same goes for every WMMA fighter out there. Any woman in good shape have a good ass.

She is still a young prospect with a lot to work on... give her time to develop. Plus, seems like a chill person to hang with.

People say this, but she's been training and fighting as a pro for six years. I mean, how can you train full-time as an MMA fighter for six+ years and not know how to grapple? What exactly do you do in training?

By WMMA standards she's an old veteran.

Last edited:
Isn't she like 30? Can you really be considered a prospect after being a pro for 6 years?

What’s this, she fought a 5’6” fighter that shouldn’t be in the division shit? Isn’t former Invicta FW Champion Cris Cyborg also 5’6” tall. Holly is right around that height as well.

Fee is literally the last Invicta FW Champion. And check in a cpl days what her ranking in the world is.

When Fee beat Helena Kolesnyk she called out Megan Anderson in the cage saying...

Megan Anderson talks a big game, but I’d like to finish what Holly couldn’t...

Megan was in attendance and immediately entered the cage to address the callout. She replied...

This fuckin girl, she don’t want these hands...

LOL on all counts. Fee did exactly what she said she was going to do. No matter how many thirsty fuckers were all over Megan’s tall body.

Last edited:
She is still a young prospect with a lot to work on... give her time to develop.

She's 29 and it was her third UFC fight, yet she still looked like a complete whitebelt. She has already stepped across the line in the sand for leniency IMO.

Last edited:
All I hear about is her ass. Her ass this her ass that. All WMMA fighters are in good shape and have good asses for the most part. It's kinda their job. Megan is pretty masculine people need to stop acting like her ass is all that. Same goes for every WMMA fighter out there. Any woman in good shape have a good ass.

Also : if i want to see asses I have the internet. I dont need a WMMa fighter.

What’s this, she fought a 5’6” fighter that shouldn’t be in the division shit? Fee is literally the last Invicta FW Champion. And check in a cpl days what her ranking in the world is.

Well, because despite Fiona's claims, unless there is some underlying medical issue she certainly seems like she could easily make 135.

I'm feeling like that fight set back wmma, I was embarrassed for the UFC. I know she isn't but she appeared to be some random fat chick, her taking out a very physically impressive Megan just isn't a good look.

Well, because despite Fiona's claims, unless there is some underlying medical issue she certainly seems like she could easily make 135.

Stfu you ignorant prick. She started her career at LW. But YOU know all about her body don’t you? Look around you, ffs. There are men and women whose bodies are what they are. She is the epitome of what I call a “big boned girl”. The next time you leave your man cave ie... Your mom’s basement. Take a look at the women you see. Fee is in better shape than most normal women.

There is no way she is making that cut. And she’d lose strength which is a huge part of her game if she could.

Back