Who should replace Woodley and fight Lawler?

marksmen

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Who would you like to see fill in and fight Lawler?

Ponzi
Edwards
Luque
Till
Other

Who ya got? I think Lawler vs Ponzi would be a great fight. Thoughts?

Married Mike Perry is the people's choice

Elizeu Zaleski Dos Santos

tumblr_p8n4ylTO2V1rofocqo1_400.gif

MiserableGrippingCow-size_restricted.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

according to combate, ufc wants to give ponzi the fight but robbie prefers to wait for woodley

Robbie wants to avenge that fluke KO but if they can't hold off I say give it to Ponzi.

Tyron is ranked #1 (I felt it weird how the long tenured champ first fight after a loss of losing the belt is vs somebody ranked 10 and you already defeated but Dana and Tyron issues I suppose, any who)Robbie was scheduled to fight the number 1 ranked WW so a replacement has to be within the top 10 so any names outside that makes absolutely no sense BUT...............him being 10 fighting somebody ranked lower(15-11) in normal circumstances is normal of course but the fact he was originally scheduled to fight number 1 he should get somebody in the top 10.

TJ was supposed to fight number 1 ranked Barao and he fought a no name but it was more a timing issue that caused that with Barao blacking out. I'm surprised Maia who is on that card just doesn't fight Robbie (10 vs 12) have Maia's original opponent fight some random.

I just hope that give Lawler an easy fight (like they did when they gave him Bobby Voelker) so Robbie can score a KO win.

Robbie needs a KO to get back on track

Askren..... Very controversial and should be run back.

You know Askren is fighting Masvidal shortly right?

I agree they should fight again but I was hoping it would be after Lawler beat Woodley and Askren beat Masvidal. It would be a perfect title eliminator.

I would like to see Lawler Woodly.

They should just postpone if Woodly is unable to compete.

Lawler should choose whoever offers the smallest takedown threat. Keep the fight standing and work the clinch, I reckon he beats Till, Ponz, Perry, all these fuckers

Back