Kevin Lee fans

cyrusthevyrus

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Remeber around several months ago, when I was telling Kevin Lee is overrated and has no fight IQ, everybody was you stupid ass, he is champ material, he will soon become champ, make 165 for him !!!!

You know what dummies ?

Go and play with you ducky in the sand

It was mostly Khabib haters that will hop on the bandwagon of any run of the mill american wrestler and start claiming he'd wreck Khabib. Kevin Lee started getting hype purely because he said he'd beat Khabib.

Who is this “everybody” you speak of?

giphy.gif

Fighter Kevin Lee is not the fighter I thought he was. Needs a new camp asap

Remeber around several months ago, when I was telling Kevin Lee is overrated and has no fight IQ, everybody was you stupid ass, he is champ material, he will soon become champ, make 165 for him !!!!

You know what dummies ?

Go and play with you ducky in the sand
Lol, not a fan of Lee and I'm glad RDA beat his arrogant ass but what exactly is the point of this thread? Do you really think you were the only one arguing against Lee being a future world beater with all the evidence to the contrary? Haha

Not to mention unless you made a thread (which you could have just bumped instead) stating this do you actually think anyone remembers your random post from a few months ago?

If that's the case you may have some really delusions of grandeur there my friend....

im still a fan. i mean jones still has fans

as a fan of kevin lee he has problems with heart. soon as he feels himself getting tired he gets demoralized. he looks half winded and gassed before he truly is

not really his cardio. guy can be in complete control and start to wilt out of no were. its mental

Last edited:
You weren't the only one.
I called out Lee fans on their bullshit ever since the Ferguson fight which they somehow used as evidence that he can beat world-class fighters... except... he can't.

All 3 of Lee's fans were besmirched in this thread.

He is still a good fight and has pretty fun fight with anyone.

Lol, Lee will be fine. What he is and what makes people fans of him above all else is potential.

At 26 years old and having a close fight against a top 4 ww and former world champion and above all else, losing due to seeming issues with energy management, cardio.. I'd say there are a lot of positive takeaways from that.

If he was 30 it might look bad though.

The skill and potential is all there, for that reason having losses like this could very well be the best thing for him down the road.

He lost to a high level fighter and crafty veteran who just came off 3 fights against the highest level wrestlers in the division.

Really Gotta give that respect to RDA as well, that was the best I've ever seen his wrestling look

Back