What the Fuck was Kevin Lee's Corner smoking?

RxmDiaries

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I had RDA up 2-1 going into the 4th, with the only round he lost being the first. Lee was doing fuck all against the cage. Just holding RDA there and inflicting no damage. Looked as if he was resting. He was clearly gassing and his strategy was fucking terrible. Meanwhile RDA was looking better and better, walking Lee down and snubbing his take downs.

So what the fuck was Lee's Corner smoking? Are they fucking retarded. They have to take a lot of the blame for him losing that fight. After the 2nd and 3rd round they were telling Lee, "We're right where we want him," "Keep going for that takedown, your going to land it."

Instead of telling their fighter he was losing rounds and gassing out, and that he needed to change his game plan of spamming TD's and inflicting no damage, they told him essentially that he was winning/going to win the fight.

Kevin Lee needs to move to a new camp. The amount of yes men he surrounds himself with, especially in this sport, is cancerous.

Last edited:
Yeah Horrible Corner but in fairness Lee is not that great.

I had RDA up 2-1 going into the 4th with Lee getting the better of the early round before losing (minus the nut shot)

Lee just doesn't have what it takes to be an elite fighter.

This is the first time I saw Lee fight.

He seems like a good fighter.

But the tactic of putting pressure, Kickbox, and try a takedown from the cage sucks big time.

RDA has a better endurance than him. So that was a stupid tactic.

His striking looked better than RDA.

His game plan should be striking with the occasional takedown at the right time.

He should get rid of that crazy black dude with the locks. He seems so useless.

Lee's style makes him look elite against cans but he is badly exposed against even b-level guys and here an a-level guy finished his ass.

I had RDA up 2-1 going into the 4th with Lee getting the better of the early round before losing (minus the nut shot)
I had it 2-1 also because unlike the TS I know how math works.

Better question is wtf is the TS smoking? Also, mods can we ban him since he is clearly been trolling all night?
<{1-10}>

More like Doofus Cooper. Terrible strategy tonight by Lee and his team.

remember when people thought Kevin Lee had a good chance at beating khabib

Instead of telling their fighter he was losing rounds and gassing out, and that he needed to change his game plan of spamming TD's and inflicting no damage, they told him essentially that he was winning/going to win the fight.

But what other gameplan does Lee have? By now you should know how Lee fights, he's a flat track bully with limits in his tools. Take away his wrestling and he's nothing special.

Back