News Chris Holdsworth: Dillashaw was on "special supplements" for first Barao fight.

acannxr

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Xt1346k.jpg

“There was another instance leading up to the Chico (Camus) fight (in 2014), when he was getting ready for (Renan) Barao,” Holdsworth added. “And then it comes to where I hear he’s on some special supplements and stuff, and I just lost respect for the guy. There’s no hard feelings, it’s whatever it is, but he’s a cheater.”

https://www.mmamania.com/2017/10/31...njure-him-training-on-special-supplements-mma

For a second I thought why the fuck would Chris Hemsworth be talking about fighters using peds

Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun

Special Supplements is the millennial, LGBQT, non-offensive term for "M3 Pictos".

God this dude is getting destroyed, did anyone like him?

Xt1346k.jpg

“There was another instance leading up to the Chico (Camus) fight (in 2014), when he was getting ready for (Renan) Barao,” Holdsworth added. “And then it comes to where I hear he’s on some special supplements and stuff, and I just lost respect for the guy. There’s no hard feelings, it’s whatever it is, but he’s a cheater.”

https://www.mmamania.com/2017/10/31...njure-him-training-on-special-supplements-mma
So if they knew and did not say anything, they are Just and slimy. I appreciate that TAM is coming forward with this info, but if they truly wanted to play on clean, level field, they could have brought forward the evidence, rather than let Barao take such horrendous EPO powered beatings at the Hands of tj

From what Holdsworth is saying, he doesn't know shit. He "heard" Dillashaw was on something. From whom? And how did that person know?
This is hearsay. It's also a minor port of the article, which is mostly about Holdsworth saying Dillashaw is lying when he says he didn't knee Holdsworth on the head.

As far as Dillashaw being too aggressive with guys in training, Holdsworth has actual first hand knowledge, so his criticisms of Dillashaw hold some weight.

Lost respect for TJ right then and there, still cheered for him when he beat Barao...

<YeahOKJen>

te9Vv5x.gif

It was better times when he was an underdog going up against Dana's latest P4P #1.

Last edited:
He's not a credible source he accused TJ of that knee, walked it back and then re accused TJ. Tam aint shit

Well dah, now we know he was juicing for his entire career.

From what Holdsworth is saying, he doesn't know shit. He "heard" Dillashaw was on something. From whom? And how did that person know?
This is hearsay. It's also a minor port of the article, which is mostly about Holdsworth saying Dillashaw is lying when he says he didn't knee Holdsworth on the head.

As far as Dillashaw being too aggressive with guys in training, Holdsworth has actual first hand knowledge, so his criticisms of Dillashaw hold some weight.
Holdsworth's words have no weight, he's a tam lackey who walked back accusations and then accused tj again right before the fights

God this dude is getting destroyed, did anyone like him?
Thats the thing. Everybody loved him when he beat Barao.

They turned on him when Conor called him a snake.

They jumped back on his nuts the first time he beat Cody.

Of course now, no one ever liked him.

He sure as shit didnt decide to start steroids for the first time ever randomly fighting Cejudo. The people that think he only decided to do EPO because he was "tired from the hard weight cut" are retarded.

Hes probably been using since high school wrestling

While hearsay doesn't hold up in court it has another name outside of it: journalism. If you trust the source to vet their sources and report the story as accurately as possible there is nothing wrong with recounting events someone else experienced.

Being hearsay doesn't make something untrue.

Furthermore, we know TJ was using and we know he has been accused by former teammates in the past of using so why do you find Holdsworth's claims lacking credibility?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back