Conor McGregor brags after report of Proper No. Twelve contribution to record U.S. whiskey sales

Raknesh

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Mixed martial arts (MMA) champion Conor McGregor, who is behind the brand, launched Proper No. Twelve last September, initially in Ireland and the U.S. The brand, which is now also available in the U.K. and Australia, sold out a six-month allocation in its first 10 days and has now shipped about 200,000 nine-litre cases since its launch.

Mr. Mundy warned that if Jameson’s growth rate in the U.S. continues to slow due to a jump in sales from Mr McGregor’s brand, it could cause big problems for its owner, which is being targeted by activist investor Elliot.

https://mmajunkie.com/2019/04/conor-mcgregor-reacts-proper-twelve-contribution-1-billion-whiskey-sales-us?utm_campaign=trueAnthem:+Trending+Content&utm_content=5cc1e7ba341f8f00018cd99e&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=facebook&fbclid=IwAR1wTNzgjbISnF4coplzlpwjI3zknP40GDkSiz750izWh4g5qCU3D7C932U

Conor bless.

Conor-McGregor-Whiskey-1000x652.jpg

It's the Conor era

Cool.

Can we start talking about fights on this forum?

Let's follow up our romantic spaghetti meal with some delicious, smooth Conor McGregor Proper 12!
ImpossibleSoulfulAracari-small.gif

Was there ever any doubt I’d turn Whiskey to a Billi?
I turned “human cock fighting” to 4.2.
I’m gonna toast on this fine Thursday this amazing news.
Sláinte to the only true Irish Whiskey we have left, @ProperWhiskey!
Irish owned forever.
Thank you all.
It has been my pleasure.

--Conor McGregor

Wow he used “lol” in his latest IG post. Never thought I’d see Conor typing out “lol”

When your whiskey is more admired than your MMA skills....

If Proper 12 puts Jameson's out of business then it's confirmed. Conor fans are the worst.

This triggers haters more than anything lol. They hoped and prayed he'd disappear after the Khabib loss but he's only gone and gotten more famous rich and popular lmao.

A week after the loss he was being paraded in the Dallas Cowboys stadium to a standing ovation and when he's not been outselling 150 year old whiskeys in his first year of operation he's been the star of ice hockey and late night tv shows. The public just can not get enough of him.

How lame is the whole fucking thing?

There’s a province here in Canada that until recently had only one pro sports team. I mean real fucking losers. In 109 years they’ve won the cup 4 times.

These fucking clowns marketed potato chips named after a CFL receiver, ffs. His name is Dressler. So they had all dressed chips named after him. Are you shitting me?

The virgins there are so hungry, and thirsty they’ll buy anything with that logo on it.

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Back