Media "Are You In?" Weili Zhang Calls Out Joanna Jedrzejczyk

Better Every Day

Zhang finishing Andrade avatar
Platinum Member
Reaction score
"Hello @joannajedrzejczyk I'm in a 19-fight winning streak, and I try to make it 20 very soon. Are you in?" --Weili Zhang

Zhang Weili Responds to Joanna Jedrzejczyk
WMMAddict
Published on Apr 25, 2019

tenor.gif

That’s spectacular imo. If you’re the real deal call out a real challenge. I’ve always been a fan of Joanna. But, I’m not afraid of change. I can see Zhang winning that fight.

That is the most stacked division in the UFC.

I was gonna say this is some random but I just watched her fight live about a month ago. And completely forgot about her.

Fuck it, let joanna beat that ass so she can get another title shot. If rose loses to andrade, JJ has a good case to get a shot at her since she beat her already.

BOOOOOOGIE WOMAN IS COOOOMMMMINNG FOR YOOOOU

Zhang is no fucking joke. JJ would have her hands full... That fight is a toss up. Zhang will fight for gold one day though

~
Earlier videos than the thread-starting one:

Time-stamped for Weili Zhang's tagging of Joanna and Claudia
Zhang Weili Calls Out Joanna Jedrzejczyk & Claudia Gadelha/Macy Chaisson v Sarah Moras
WMMAddict
Published on Apr 15, 2019

~

Joanna Jedrzejczyk Responds To Zhang Weili Potential Fight
WMMAddict
Published on Apr 22, 2019

Last edited:
Hmmm another one of my dream threesomes

Every wmma fight is a dream threesome, apart from the happy warrior

tenor.gif

That’s spectacular imo. If you’re the real deal call out a real challenge. I’ve always been a fan of Joanna. But, I’m not afraid of change. I can see Zhang winning that fight.

That is the most stacked division in the UFC.
I agree that the women's 115 division is stacked as hell. Rose, Andrade, JJ, Gadelha, Suarez, Ansaroff, and Weili are all great fighters. The only other division that compares is the men's 155 division.

im a joanna nuthugger but she's been out of her prime since the KK fight

zhang by KO

Fight Hunter Vol. 1: Weili Zhang
WMMA Scene Now
Published on Apr 16, 2019

Welcome to a new series dedicated to fighters actively calling out opponents and calling for fights.

"Hello @joannajedrzejczyk I'm in a 19-fight winning streak, and I try to make it 20 very soon. Are you in?" --Weili Zhang

Zhang Weili Responds to Joanna Jedrzejczyk
WMMAddict
Published on Apr 25, 2019

Dude flat out accuses Joanna of ducking Weili.

zhang by KO
"Out of their prime" is one of the most misused terms around here. she already won again and beat the girl whos fighting for the title next week.

After she was "out of her prime" according to you.

Her call out was glorious. Joana boogy woman tried to pull a who the fuck is that guy on her.

zhang by KO
There’s one crazy on here who says she has been out of prime since the Penne fight. Seriously.

Back