Watched O'Malley vs Soukamthath again...

Yacob

Bill Joe Sanders can kiss my wrinkly nutsack
@red
Reaction score
Something i haven't seen many people bring up in the "iq" comments about this...

Sean kept trying to get up while his foot was hurt and Andre kept wrestling

In other words....they were both insanely stupid in the final 3 minutes

bootleg mcgregor hurt andre in the first... andre imo was on autopilot from them on..

Well, O’Malley had to at least make it look like he was fighting. Soukhamtath is the one to blame here as the W was presented to him on a silver platter and he chose to ignore it.

I think his corner was shouting as loud as they could to stand up and not to wrestle. He chose to ignore them, too.

Well, O’Malley had to at least make it look like he was fighting. Soukhamtath is the one to blame here as the W was presented to him on a silver platter and he chose to ignore it.

I think his corner was shouting as loud as they could to stand up and not to wrestle. He chose to ignore them, too.
Not arguing that it's ultimately on Andre....

I just forgot that Sean kept getting up and thought it was....interesting

And his corner was actually telling him to stand, commentators picked up on it

The "IQ part" is the only thing people bring up about that fight without that it wasn't very memorable..

Yeah I watched this the other day too, Andre either got payed to throw the fight or he's extremely dumb. It's probably the latter but it's worth questioning because that was suspicious IMO

The "IQ part" is the only thing people bring up about that fight without that it wasn't very memorable..
Yeah Omalley looked good but it's clear Soukamthath is barely ufc level.

Yeah Omalley looked good but it's clear Soukamthath is barely ufc level.

Meh not really a fan of either

whats the deal with your AV? whats he running from? lol

It was such a stupid ending to a fight that it had me questioning if UFC was paying guys to take a dive and let their hot prospects win. Like, how can you lay on the guy when doing anything else would result in a W?

Obviously none of you have never been in a real fight, so I am here to clarify it all.
The goal of one in a physical altercation is not to do damage- but to look scary to the opponent. Suckedyourmom didn't want to hurt O'Malley because he understands the art of true fighting and instead wanted to make love to him.

Meh not really a fan of either

whats the deal with your AV? whats he running from? lol
It's your typical 6’5 250 lbs 5% body fat Sherbro running from a throng of 10s that want to get in his pants.

Laying on the ground just because your feet hurt is a good way to get TKOed lol

If Andre Soukhamthath would have forced Sean O Malley to stand up by backing away and forcing the referee to tell Sean to stand up, and Sean fails to stand up - then the fight is automatically stopped and declared a TKO win for Andre.
All he had to do to get a win was disengage while Sean was lying on the floor (which happened multiple times) and wait for the ref to stop the fight because Sean wouldn't have been able to follow the ref's command to stand up.

I'm pretty sure he was paid-off.

surprised no one has gone with the obvious

"Sean was high as a kite" joke :D

It's ironic that if Andre was "paid off" then he would have to have one of the highest fight IQ's in the game to recognise Sean's injury and implement pretty much the only possible game plan which would give O'Malley the win.

So the guy is either super-intelligent or super-dumb depending on your point of view.

something else people don't mention/remember is that even in the 3rd, on 1 leg, i remember o'malley hurting soukamthath twice lmao, one of em was a spinning elbow and the other was just a good right hand.

so maybe that's part of the reason soukamthath kept wrestling (other than being an idiot).

Obviously none of you have never been in a real fight, so I am here to clarify it all.
The goal of one in a physical altercation is not to do damage- but to look scary to the opponent. Suckedyourmom didn't want to hurt O'Malley because he understands the art of true fighting and instead wanted to make love to him.
This

Wouldn't be surprised if UFC "influenced" a matchup involving someone with star potential

Back