xE6o6ds.png

Leading man:

EZDU7QI.png

Journalist:

maxresdefault.jpg

Fight of the year:

Fighter of the year:

Last edited:
I don't agree with Luke all the time but he's the best.

they only do interviews while Luke does everything

Brett Okamoto is the man for this.

Your OP keeps changing btw.

Are you editing?

Your OP keeps changing btw.

Are you editing?
Yes.... i made the thread when only the first award had been posted on twitter, then Jed posted the others, so i changed the thread and the title to include all awards instead of journo only.

Thought it would be more fitting. Why leave the other ones out?!

Last edited:
John Anik for personality of the year is a troll job, right?

Yes.... i made the thread when only the first award was posted on twitter, then Jed posted the others, so i changed the thread and the title to include all awards instead of journo only.

Thought it would be more fitting. Why leave the other ones out?!

Just making sure because sometimes things don't load for me.

Like when I first came in OP just said "Who takes it sherdog?" and had a pic of "Luke Thomas is pissed". No tweets or anything else.

LMAOOOO

The guy is like a robot engeneered in dana whites basement for non-stop broadcasting. He doesnt miss a single event ever.

Its like go home anik... go enjoy your family or find some kinda of hobby motherfucker.... jeeez

Just making sure because sometimes things don't load for me.

Like when I first came in OP just said "Who takes it sherdog?" and had a pic of "Luke Thomas is pissed". No tweets or anything else.
The luke thomas picture is still there, i just put it behind a spoiler tag. Because otherwise it would be too confusing with the other categories in it as well.

LMAOOOO

The guy is like a robot engeneered in dana whites basement for non-stop broadcasting. He doesnt miss a single event ever.

Its like go home anik... go enjoy your family or find some kinda of hobby motherfucker.... jeeez

Let's vote for him. Let's ALL vote for him.

<CroCop1>

I will always vote for Coker for his work in Strikeforce.

Back