Is Mark Muñoz the fighter with more brutal losses?

ToroSalvaje

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Weidman nearly killed him with a nasty elbow and like 80 unnecessary punches
weidman-elbows-munoz1.gif

Kicked into Oblivion by Machida and Hamill
10fyz3d.jpg[

tumblr_mvd414eGgR1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

Another late stoppage, he's clearly out but the ref stop like 4 or 5 seconds late
5pil.gif

Nah - actually according to Sherdog it'd be Conor because he got got a couple sub losses.

Wanderlei is up there, brutally KO’d by Cro Cop, Leben, Belfort and Rampage.

Overeem, Liddell, Pat Barry... There's more but those are just off the top of my head.
Mandatory btw:
maxresdefault.jpg

Nah - actually according to Sherdog it'd be Conor because he got got a couple sub losses.
{<jordan}{<huh}

Nobody was gonna bring Conor up but you're still so traumatized you just had to mention him.

Olaf Alfonso suffered 2 of the most brutal KOs I've ever seen.

tumblr_outcahijuJ1qd4esao1_400.gif

6pwbGrt.gif

Overeem... Belfort... Bisbing... Erick Silva

there is a lot of guys who only loses in spetacular fashion

Enson Inoue was beat into a legit living death by Igor.

Overeem, Liddell, Pat Barry... There's more but those are just off the top of my head.
Mandatory btw:
maxresdefault.jpg

{<jordan}{<huh}

Nobody was gonna bring Conor up but you're still so traumatized you just had to mention him.

<BirdieOwn>

Liddell and Arlovski have gone down like they got shot by Tom Berenger a handful of times each.

I love the Reem, but it's him tbh.

He's had many KO losses that would each be the most brutal loss of an average career.

Mark Hunt and Roy Nelson both have some of the best chins which has caused them to have some of the most brutal losses of all time. Chuck, Arlovski, Sean Salmon, Goulet, and Vitor also come to mind

No.
Machida didnt even touch him after teh touch. Simply stood back up and bowed.
Weidman was the only worrying of the 4 TS posted.

Makes you not feel as sorry for current Weidman... no class whatsoever shown there.
Maybe Rocksalt changed his behaviour a bit.

Edit: I honestly dont remember ever watching Muñoz vs Hammil and am almost certain I never have. Never even have seen that gif.
Must be checking out due to the very ole LLI.

Well.

Olaf Alfonso suffered 2 of the most brutal KOs I've ever seen.

tumblr_outcahijuJ1qd4esao1_400.gif

6pwbGrt.gif

He was also nearly killed by Gabe Reudiger in one of the worst late stoppages you'll ever see. A RNC for a longgggg time. His body was twitching and everything while the ref just watched.

It was in WEC. Can't find a gif. That man had a rough career

He was also nearly killed by Gabe Reudiger in one of the worst late stoppages you'll ever see. A RNC for a longgggg time. His body was twitching and everything while the ref just watched.

It was in WEC. Can't find a gif. That man had a rough career

yes! I knew I was missing one. Poor guy, the refs must all have it in for him.

I had a Philippina girlfriend at the time, and we were watching the Weidman fight. She was heartbroken when Munoz got killed, and left in a bloody heap in the center of the octagon.

Korean Zombie's kos to Yair and Roop

Back