Paulie Believes by Destroying GOATem Lobov he will Tempt Conor Mcgregor Into a fight

MescalineDreams

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
https://www.givemesport.com/1469858...o-tempt-mcgregor-to-fight-by-destroying-lobov

Paulie Malignaggi has expressed bad intentions regarding his opponent Artem Lobov as they are set to meet for a bare-knuckle boxing match in June.

The two fighters have been feuding over social media and in interviews for months, and it all stems from Malignaggi's stint as Conor McGregor's sparring partner when the Irishman was preparing to fight Floyd Mayweather in August 2017.

Lobov is a longtime friend and teammate of McGregor, and it is Malignaggi's intention to beat Lobov up so bad that Conor will want to fight him next.

Malignaggi, a former two-division boxing world champion is certain of a victory when he faces the Russian in New Hampshire, with a venue yet to be decided, but his desperate to badly hurt his opponent:

"It’s not about winning and losing here, because it’s not even a question that I’m gonna win the fight. It’s about how bad I can hurt this guy. For me, if I don’t hurt him to a degree that there’s something permanent there, it’s not a win for me," Malignaggi said when speaking to Luke Thomas on The MMA Hour.

Paulie needs to stop.

He's desperate.

Paulie would probably kill current day Conor in a bare knuckle fight

Conor would be wise to stay away

After a Khabib rematch.... Conor vs Paulie might be the last chance for Dana to make a decent check off of him.

Why u call him goat?
Because he IS the GOAT

6jl8i6wklqr01.png

After a Khabib rematch.... Conor vs Paulie might be the last chance for Dana to make a decent check off of him.
Khabib has said, for the good of the sport, there is no chance he will fight Conor again unless he gets some top tier wins because hasn't had one since 2016. I believe him.

Paulie is making a joke of himself. He was always an acquired taste, with his Jersey Shore look and style. But he was tough as hell and used the limited tools he had to get very far in boxing. But now, he’s whoring out and publicly stalking a guy he once said he could outbox with one arm tied behind his back.

Conor Nate III will still sell i feel. As long as Nate remains coming off the Conor loss.

He won't make it past Artem
Lol in all seriousness it's not as crazy as people think

Paulie has soft hands...he'll break his hands in round 1 and Artem could win that way

As far as boxing obviously Paulie is 1000x better but this isn't boxing

Khabib has said, for the good of the sport, there is no chance he will fight Conor again unless he gets some top tier wins because hasn't had one since 2016. I believe him.
Khabib's just playing the game, talking shit and creating some hype.

There's no way he wouldn't take a Conor fight above all other fights. It's his biggest payday.

Lol in all seriousness it's not as crazy as people think

Paulie has soft hands...he'll break his hands in round 1 and Artem could win that way

As far as boxing obviously Paulie is 1000x better but this isn't boxing
It's boxing but with no gloves so Paulies shots will actually be damaging on top of him having 100 x Artems skill level.

It's boxing but with no gloves so Paulies shots will actually be damaging on top of him having 100 x Artems skill level.
You don't throw punches the same with bare knuckles...that's a horrible idea

I get what you're saying though

Khabib's just playing the game, talking shit and creating some hype.

There's no way he wouldn't take a Conor fight above all other fights. It's his biggest payday.
I doubt any of us can guess even close to the amount of money being thrown at thrown at Khabib right now. Certainly enough where he would let his mortal enemy rot in irrelevancy on the sideline.

At this point Gaglionni has become even more annoying than Dildo Anus, thats no small feat.

I hope Lobov is gonna get paid handsomely for the beating Paulie will put on him. It just isn't fair to Lord Artem to be fighting a former champion boxer in a bareknuckle boxing match. I could see bareknuckle MMA or kickboxing but how in the hell is Artem not going to just get butchered up and mercifully stopped if not KO'd.

I mean it's a fight and one left field haymaker could somehow land for a KO but the boxing and punching skill differential here is an ocean wide. If he isn't going to collect a super hefty check I think his team and him must be totally delusional.

Back