How would Israel perform against You'll Romero

Lots of running followed by a good nights sleep..

Yoel would overwhelm him with his explosive style. Too unpredictable and has fantastic wrestling. Don't think he'd handle him.

Romero turns 42? In a few days but as long as fight is now, yoel whips him imo.

Definitely coming up soon seeing as both will have losses on their record to the Reaper.

Wouldnt be easy. I see him having the same problems Rockhold had.

Seeing how Israel was getting tagged by Gas, i would say Yoel sends him to the arms of gay jesus.

Last edited:
Israel dancing around not going after Yoel until Yoel gets comfortable, gets the timing and destroys Israel.

Yoel is a problem for anyone. I don’t see how Israel deals with that speed, power and wrestling though.

Can't take Yoel's bombs, simple as that. Disregard what the official record says, Yoel is the biggest challenge in the MW division.

Yoel throwing hay makers until Israel is put to sleep

If yoel wrestles I see a pretty vicious ending via gnp. If yoel goes pure stand up with no clinch then yeah Israel gives him problems

This is a great fight, that I would really like to see. Yoel is the best comeback fighter in the UFC at the moment. He is normally "losing"/under by points, and then he suddenly has a sneaky attack/ko that surprises everyone.

I don't see him catching a good striker like Israel this way. I know the Feijao fight was many years ago, but i could see it going the same way between these guys today.. And I think Isreal is even better than Feijao. I think Israel wins. It will probably be a tko in the later rounds after Romero gasses.

Sleeping pills washed down with a 2 piece and a soda

Yule is losing the fight until he KOs Isreal out of nowhere with an explosive flying something.
Sometimes the KO doesn't land and Yule loses the decision.

giphy.gif

Get back to me when the cheater makes weight.

Can't take Yoel's bombs, simple as that. Disregard what the official record says, Yoel is the biggest challenge in the MW division.
Pretty sure the champ is buddy, the guy who has a 2-0 record against Yoel.

Back