Finally Nate Diaz outside the top 15

If Nate gets a fight booked he'll suddenly reappear in the top 10 by fight time.

In the past six years, Nate's only wins in the division are Grey Maynard (who was far past his prime) and Michael Johnson. His only other win in that time is Conor at WW. It's about time he be removed.

Whatever his next fight is.
He's just like Colby an imaginary needle mover, they claimed his fake persona would make ppl tune in because they hate him or whatever..resulte is 250k with CM Punk, Romero and Rob on the card

Comes with staying in the stable so long. No one cares about the guy sitting on the bench talking shit and not doing anything.

Wait. No top ten ranking for Holloway? They put TJ in the Flyweight rankings for getting KO'd in 30 seconds.

what's his best PPV outside of Conor?
he's a fight night fighter and not even a main eventer in those

366FD53F-7D91-4121-AB7B-DCB392FA62C7.gif
C’mon man, he’s as big a name as they have. Moreover, there’s no basis for comparison since he hasn’t been given a fight since Mcgregor. Dana just has some type of vendetta with him and doesn’t want to pay up.

I know its been this way for a while, but if Pettis and maybe Lee (?) are WWs now, then why does the media still rank them at LW?

If they dont know that, then why are they even allowed to vote?

Its just stealing shine from everyone beneath them + 2 fringe guys

I don’t think Nate’s ranking matters at all. Despite the hate, Nate is an exciting fighter who can hang with any fighter in the division. But I understand that inactivity and/or attitude rub fans the wrong way.

I also think that Nate will do well in repping a PPV, and it’s unfair to cite preConor drawing power. Why exclude the fights that made Nate a star? If you’re trying to accurately gauge Nate’s draw it’s nonsensical to not base it on his current push. The inactivity certainly hurts that push but not enough that a month of promos with Nate talking shit doesn’t restore it quickly.

Nate comes back for a top 10, probably a top 5 fight, if he chooses to within a year.

They will remove Pettis from LW and put Nate instead

at p4p, you have

8 Poirier
9 Conor
10 Whittaker - champion, 9 win streak, 5 FOTN, 3 POTN

If Nate gets a fight booked he'll suddenly reappear in the top 10 by fight time.

Esp. if it happens to be against a certain "poster boy". Shit, Nate might even pop up at #5 or #6 for that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back