Fighters say they hate peds but

Kaiokenrye24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
But I don't think TAM would be the only group that would cover for a teammate.

Cody no dad, Faber, and Joe Benavidez all said they were surprised it took so long so long for TJ to get busted and that "TJ taught the guys on alpha male how to do it"

How far does the cover up go?

Why would you hate supplements that work perfectly?
Why would anyone?

What do you expect them to say? that they love peds because it helps them perform and extend their careers, that its a real bummer that they are illegal?

tenor.gif

I think it’s funny that people put cage fighters up on a pedestal like they’re these morally superior people lol, like they would never cheat or take any shortcuts.

What do you expect them to say? that they love peds because it helps them perform and extend their careers, that its a real bummer that they are illegal?

tenor.gif
What I mean is if you knew a team mate was using PEDS would you out them?

If HGH made you 5’10+, everyone at TAM would be taking that too.

They have many side effects. Get educated.
So do fistfights for money. I'm plenty educated, fighters risk long term health for short term glory and earnings.
No need to be a dick dude

Everyone at TAM knew TJ was doping but never said anything because they were all just good guys.

tenor.gif

I think it’s funny that people put cage fighters up on a pedestal like they’re these morally superior people lol, like they would never cheat or take any shortcuts.
Just shows how many here watch only UFC fights. Sports fans have seen it all before lol

What I mean is if you knew a team mate was using PEDS would you out them?

No, because I personally frown upon snitching ways. But if I was clean as a whistle, and always had been, and i'm training with the boys everyday, while I may not rat on them, I sure as hell would be talkin shit to them about their use of peds daily. Kind of like I do with my friends who smoke cigarettes like crazy, just a constant, and ruthless barrage of shit talkin on that subject, it's all love, but still harsh truth and digs when I can get them, to hopefully spark an epiphany on their part. I would hope for the same in regards to peds. There is a way to support your team mates without condoning their stupid behavior, it's about trying to get them to help themselves first.

You could end up getting them to either get clean, or not ever even start doing peds in the first place, if you yourself make your stance on the matter well known, and lead by example on it. Then you don't have to be a piece of shit who snitches on his own team mates, while also helping said team, by being a positive influence, everybody fuckin wins.

No, because I personally frown upon snitching ways. But if I was clean as a whistle, and always had been, and i'm training with the boys everyday, while I may not rat on them, I sure as hell would be talkin shit to them about their use of peds daily. Kind of like I do with my friends who smoke cigarettes like crazy, just a constant, and ruthless barrage of shit talkin on that subject, it's all love, but still harsh truth and digs when I can get them, to hopefully spark an epiphany on their part. I would hope for the same in regards to peds. There is a way to support your team mates without condoning their stupid behavior, it's about trying to get them to help themselves first.

You could end up getting them to either get clean, or not ever even start doing peds in the first place, if you yourself make your stance on the matter well known, and lead by example on it. Then you don't have to be a piece of shit who snitches on his own team mates, while also helping said team, by being a positive influence, everybody fuckin wins.
That's the way any competitor would see it.
The people you trust to swap asswhippings with to improve become very significant, you know them completely.
Good luck ever being accepted on a new team lol

But I don't think TAM would be the only group that would cover for a teammate.

Cody no dad, Faber, and Joe Benavidez all said they were surprised it took so long so long for TJ to get busted and that "TJ taught the guys on alpha male how to do it"

How far does the cover up go?

Fighters have to say what the general public wants to hear with respect to PEDs. In reality, steroids and growth hormone would be good for fighters looking to recuperate faster from training sessions.

Wouldn't surprise me one bit if Faber,

Faber is clean now, that Im sure of, how long he was clean for I dont know.

BUt years after retirement he has remained in the testing pool, you dont do that if you have any worries about getting caught.

most fighters want out of the pool as quick as they can..

(Chris Holdsworth also still in teh pool despite not fighting in years)

They have many side effects. Get educated.

Like what? And don't say acne or premature balding. What are the SIGNIFICANT side effects. For steroids, there are zero. That's why 80 year old men are given testosterone shots.

Back