Media Free Fight: Chris Weidman Vs Jacare Souza

Weidman was Winning until getting brutally demolished

They could’ve picked a better fight to showcase his skills, cause this performance wasn’t that great tbh.

Weidman was Winning until getting brutally demolished

I mean it was a pretty close fight. Could have been 1-1 going into round 3. Wasn't dominant by Weidman

What a fucking fight though. Top 5 fights of 2018 no doubt

Whatta great fight that was, I suspect the Chris emptied out whatever he had left in the tank in honor of the just bleed god.

<{JustBleed}>

<{jackyeah}>

Very good fight, respect to both guys.

War Jacare.

All his losses are flukes.

<StillMyBoy>
Your forgot to say that his victory over Gastellum doesn't count as a fluke bc he's the chosen one. (And god loves him more than other fighters)

<{jackyeah}>

Very good fight, respect to both guys.

War Jacare.
Felt so good for Jacare. His career in the UFC, he's not been rewarded adequately for his efforts imo. That was a feel good moment and I even felt bad for Chris, he fought his ass off

Great fight! Had been wanting to see this one for years and it was definitely worth the wait.

Good for Jacare.
Say what you want about Weidman, but he's fought the absolute best of the best and has not had one easy fight.

That ending sequence is savage. Should have been stopped sooner.

Rogans always such a Weidman nuthugger in his fights. Screaming around like he was delivering one sided beatings to Rockhold, Romero and Jacare. In this fight, Jacare was nailing Weidman and Rogan is saying "yeah, he's not hurt, hes rolling his head so the punches have no effect" meanwhile Weidmans head is getting snapped around until his body gives out.

Jacare will always be my favorite fighter. A gentleman and a warrior. And no social media drama.... which means the casuals don't care for him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back