would be weird if Hermanson SUb'd jacare.....

JPM1223

Double Yellow Card
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
a few weeks after he Submitted Branch, it seems only Gaethje and Moraes might attain UFC gold cause I dont see Branch doing it, unless he goes on a tear of like 5 in a row, but Hermanson looks legit, see what he does Saturday!

Jacare is world champ material, there's levels to this shit.

Let that sink in

Gaethje isn't getting a title shot ya goof.

Fucking weird
Jacare has 33 fights and has never been submitted
But Frankie was KOed by Ortega so stranger things have happened

It wouldn't be weird, its an MMA fight. That's like saying it would be weird for Shaq to make a few free throws.

If Jacare gets rocked or gassed or makes a really dumb mistake, it can happen.

I think Jack has a better chance at KO'ing Jacare then submitting him, you don't want to go to the ground with Souza if you are comfortable on the feet. This is MMA though.

What do Gaethje and Magic Marlon have to do with Branch losing to Joker?

{<huh}

Hermansson is gangster for taking this fight, Jacare getting subbed would be some universe fucking w us level shit.

Live by the sword, die by the sword has a poetic feel to it tho. If nothing else

only chance is if he gets Jacare so rocked that he is not able to protect him self anymore
otherwise i would say is virtually impossible

I wouldn’t be surprised at all, Jacare is one bad loss from being declared a senior citizen.

Massive mismatch. Hermansson has sneaky subs but this is Jacare we’re taking about here, it would be weird if anyone subbed him in MMA.

Yes.

But after Nog got subbed and one Diaz threw in the towel for another Diaz, I chose not to discount the unimaginable anymore.

He has a fucking chance geez he practices them right? I dont think he could latch a legit sub in a pure grappling sequence but Ive seen beast grapplers get subbed when they get rocked all to hell with strikes first.

It would be weird which somehow convinces me that he will do it. It's what seems to happen these days...

But high odds are that Jacare outstrikes Hermanson, hurts him, drops him, and the ref pulls him off. Like he has done to just about every non top 10 fighter he has faced in the last decade. And so often 2 grapplers end up never hitting the ground.

Back