Brock Lesnar should forget about DC and go on a revenge tour against Overeem and Cain

Psychedelic

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Brock Lesnar has a chance now to win over both Overeem and Cain. It would be a great statement, and thus Brock would have avenged all his UFC losses.

Overeem has been mostly harmless since he got off the horsemeat. He finished Oleinik but looked a shadow of his former self. He can easily get wrestlefucked and GnP'ed by Brock, the beast incarnate.

Cain's body is totally shot at this point, and should he return to the Octagon, he will be most probably overpowered by a healthier Brock.

This, of course, sets up the megafight against Jones, and would be Brock's final MMA fight.

Brock Lesnar has a chance now to win over both Overeem and Cain. It would be a great statement, and thus Brock would have avenged all his UFC losses.

Overeem has been mostly harmless since he got off the horsemeat. He finished Oleinik but looked a shadow of his former self. He can easily get wrestlefucked and GnP'ed by Brock, the beast incarnate.

Cain's body is totally shot at this point, and should he return to the Octagon, he will be most probably overpowered by a healthier Brock.

This, of course, sets up the megafight against Jones, and would be Brock's final MMA fight.

2eftkqx.png BrockLesnar Rolling.gif BrockLesnar Rolling.gif 2eftkqx.png

I can't pretend to care about that division

I don't think he's interested in doing more than an occational MMA fight and the DC fight would earn him the most money.

Last edited:
I don't think he's intrested in doing more than an occational MMA fight and the DC fight would earn him the most money.

Jones would earn him way more.

The vocal minority on Sherdog makes DC way more popular than he actually is. He never drew by himself, and needs to attach him name to Jones if he wants some buzz around his fights. Case in point: his fight with Stipe and Derrick Lewis.

Jones would earn him way more.

The vocal minority on Sherdog makes DC way more popular than he actually is. He never drew by himself, and needs to attach him name to Jones if he wants some buzz around his fights. Case in point: his fight with Stipe and Derrick Lewis.

The Jones fight doesn't seem like it's an option. If Jones wanted that fight he could get it pretty easily if he asked for it.

The Jones fight doesn't seem like it's an option. If Jones wanted that fight he could get it pretty easily if he asked for it.

I believe that Jones will end up getting the Brock fight. The UFC will find a way to bail on the Lesnar - DC matchup. In fact, they already started doing so. Didn't you hear Uncle Dana hinting at DC - Stipe 2 ?

I believe that Jones will end up getting the Brock fight. The UFC will find a way to bail on the Lesnar - DC matchup. In fact, they already started doing so. Didn't you hear Uncle Dana hinting at DC - Stipe 2 ?

I have heard of DC vs Stipe 2 being an alternative if Lesnar doesn't want to fight but I don't see that as being a reason to think Jones vs Lesnar will happen. The most likely reason for DC vs Stipe 2 happening is that Lesnar can't/won't fight.

Do people really care about 2019/2020 Lesnar? As much as Cain and Reem have declined, so has he as well. He's old AF

I have heard of DC vs Stipe 2 being an alternative if Lesnar doesn't want to fight but I don't see that as being a reason to think Jones vs Lesnar will happen. The most likely reason for DC vs Stipe 2 happening is that Lesnar can't/won't fight.

I think this fight will happen. Not necessarily now, but it will started getting hinted at in about 4~6 months. We'll see.

I think this fight will happen. Not necessarily now, but it will started getting hinted at in about 4~6 months. We'll see.

I doubt it, if DC vs Lesnar doesn't happen IMO it's cause Lesnar either doesn't want to fight or can't.

I think it's funny that you seem to believe he would achieve a different result against either Cain or Overeem...

I think Reem still fucks him up. Cain is a tough one to call because he looked beyond done vs Ngannou but then looked sharp (granted...two and a half years earlier) vs Browne, plus Cain is completely unreliable anyway, will we even see him this side of 2025?

If he was to magically win against DC, that would be a double win...that’s kinda like slapping Cain also

Somehow I just don't see Lesnar as a man so overwhelmingly motivated by avenging his losses that he gives up a gifted title shot.

Yes. Make him the betting favorite too. That would be a great day.

The contract they were negotiating was for one fight. If Brock somehow won the title, it would be a huge clusterfuck as it is. Dana has strongly implied Brock would only be coming back to the UFC as a favor to DC. Given the silence seems he's having a hard time getting him to the UFC for that as it is. Reality is Brock's MMA career ended in 2011 and UFC 200 was just a symbolic thing that Dana at the time mentioned having to work very hard to get Brock for.

Do people really care about 2019/2020 Lesnar? As much as Cain and Reem have declined, so has he as well. He's old AF

Something idiots seem to forget that hes gonna be 42 soon. Even his ring work in putting a decent match in wwe has declined.

Back