Born With Thick Skin
Pink
Reaction score
That would be one hell of a fight
Pettis has no opponent at the top 10 & Mus deserve a chance at the top 10-15

Great fight.
Would watch.
Book it, Dana!

Pettis is looking for big name fights. A low name value but high talent guy like Magomed is not the kind of fight he'd take IMO.

Pettis is looking for big name fights. A low name value but high talent guy like Magomed is not the kind of fight he'd take IMO.
I don't think he cares as long as he gets paid

There's no real reason for Pettis to take a fight against Magomed, too much risk and no reward.
If it happened though, I think I'd favor Mustafaev.
At least he looks like someone who shouldnt be allowed
tenor.gif

Just a little racist/prejudiced, but I don't expect much else from Sherdog.

Mus-ta-faev. Second thread for today with wrong pronounce. I mean it's one of the easiest Dagestan last name to pronounce)

Mus-ta-faev. Second thread for today with wrong pronounce. I mean it's one of the easiest Dagestan last name to pronounce)
typo, I can easily pronounce his name and it's an Arabic name by the way "مصطفى" means "Chosen"

The hype around Dagestani fighters is getting out of control. Mustafaev TKO'd some can and suddenly he can beat the guy who just demolished Stephen Thompson? Are you guys for real?

The hype around Dagestani fighters is getting out of control. Mustafaev TKO'd some can and suddenly he can beat the guy who just demolished Stephen Thompson? Are you guys for real?
I agree about Avaris/Chechens being wayyy too overhyped . Besides Khabib none of them is impressive at all.

Lol, holy fuck this thread.

Yeah that fight would be fun, but like others have said, not a smart fight for Pettis. Probably wouldn't take it. Jon Makdessi would be fun if the Pettis fight doesn't materialize.

I agree about Avaris/Chechens being wayyy too overhyped . Besides Khabib none of them is impressive at all.
{<jordan}<{cruzshake}>

I like Pettis a lot, but in the last 4 years, Pettis is 2-5 at LW. He'd be the underdog against literally everyone in the top 15 except for Vick and Oliveira, maybe Hernandez too.

Magomed can DEFINITELY beat him, you guys are just ignorant. Go watch his fights or at least some highlights, he's not just getting hype because he's Dagestani lol...

{<jordan}<{cruzshake}>

I like Pettis a lot, but in the last 4 years, Pettis is 2-5 at LW. He'd be the underdog against literally everyone in the top 15 except for Vick and Oliveira, maybe Hernandez too.

Magomed can DEFINITELY beat him, you guys are just ignorant. Go watch his fights or at least some highlights, he's not just getting hype because he's Dagestani lol...
No pal i didnt praise Pettis at all i've been saying for forever that he is only a gatekeeper even after his win against WB .

No pal i didnt praise Pettis at all i've been saying for forever that he is only a gatekeeper even after his win against WB .
OK, but 'none of them are impressive at all'...? Really lol? Sorry, but that just sounds dumb.

{<jordan}<{cruzshake}>

Thing is, Mustafaev has done nothing to show that he could beat those guys either. The only reason you could possibly pretend to think that is if you're shilling Russian/Dagestani (blah blah Dagestanis/Chechens/who-gives-a-fuck are super speshul minorities who aren't really Russians blah blah) which you are, so kindly fuck off.

Thing is, Mustafaev has done nothing to show that he could beat those guys either.
Yes, he has? Actually go and watch his fights, especially the one against Kevin Lee. It was competitive until he accidentally broke his arm.
The only reason you could possibly pretend to think that is if you're shilling Russian/Dagestani (blah blah Dagestanis/Chechens/who-gives-a-fuck are super speshul minorities who aren't really Russians blah blah) which you are, so kindly fuck off.
<24>

I don't give a fuck about nationality moron lol, I judge a fighter only by his performances inside the cage.
Magomed is a great fighter, and I can definitely see him beating Pettis, Anthony simply has not been performing well at LW anymore.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back