My Church's 76 Year Old Pastor's Hero is Conor McGregor

WarDosAnjos

Socrates of Sherdog
Banned
Reaction score
So my wife and I went to early morning mass today and I was wearing my Conor McGregor Rebok kit. After the service was over and we were heading out the Pastor came up and asked if he could talk to me. He explained that Conor McGregor was his hero in life and wanted to know where I had bought the jersey. He's an old fashioned 76 year old man so he's not great with technology. He told me he had looked all around town for Conor gear and hadn't been able to find any. I explained how I ordered it off the website and offered to help him order one.

He was absolutely ecstatic. He explained how Conor has become his inspiration in life with his rags to riches story. I found out my Pastor never misses a McGregor fight card and knows just about everything there is to know about Conor! He even told me that because of Conor he learned how to use Youtube and now he watches Conor highlights every night before bed. He said that Conor's story really just touched him in the heart. He even compared Conor's rise to the rebirth of Jesus Christ and made several other analogies to the bible about Conor's career.

I thought it was so cool to see the effect Conor McGregor has on people from different walks of life. He has become so beloved that he even touches the life of someone like my Pastor and I'm so appreciative of that. It really goes to show just how universally beloved of a figure Conor is. He's a hero and a inspiration to so many, even an elderly Pastor from my little town. Conor really has become one of the great icons in sports history and he is beginning to transcend mere fame. Thought I'd share this nice little story about how UFC has effected even the most unlikely people in life.

Conor is a hero to everyone. His haters are just losers who probably don't even drink Proper 12, Authentic Irish Whiskey

Yeah 100% truth TS
<YeahOKJen>

Who cares that your pastor is an old McNugget hugger. He probably touches kids too.
<36>
Edit: didn't read the whole thing before commenting... great troll job lol

what a bunch of fucking assholes.

you know why?

you don't have the guts to be what you want to be.

You went to church in a Conor McGregor Reebok kit? Seriously?

<{clintugh}>

As he should be ....... Mcgreggor saves yo

You should post this the the Heavies
Those heathens need to hear inspiration like this

Church and a Conor kit.. sounds like a sherdogger to me haha

Back