Evolution of a name.

Wizzlebiz

Wizzlebiz is the Wizziest
@Silver
Reaction score
My dogs name is coco. So I would tell her to come here co. Then that turned into mirco.

Now she is Mirco co dog.

4/20 delivered this message. Dont blame me

Pots addicts should be rounded up and thrown into a gulag.

giphy.gif

Pots addicts should be rounded up and thrown into a gulag.
Have you ever been thrown into a gulag?

Have you ever heen thrown into a gulag on WEEEED???

Last edited:
My dogs name is coco. So I would tell her to come here co. Then that turned into mirco.

Now she is Mirco co dog.

4/20 delivered this message. Dont blame me
My cat is Cecil.
aka Bubbles.
aka Bubba Jenkins
aka Cecil Alawicious B. Jenkins to you mark ass scrubs.

Watch out for the left hind kick

I had names for a gf, such as "my love" and "babygirl". Now that we're no longer together, I have a different list of names for her.

I have had nicknames evole like that with people over time. But I opened this thread thinking you meant in a historical context. Example, my maternal grandfather's ancestors were landowners from England. I know we can trace our shit back to the 12th century. I don't remember what the name started out as but I know in the 1400s I had a great^n grandfather named Nicholas de Alreswich The Crusader. Don't know shit about him but dope name. Anyway if you keep tracing the ancestry de Alreswich eventually evolves into Aldridge. Pretty cool as you see it progress through all the records.

I have had nicknames evole like that with people over time. But I opened this thread thinking you meant in a historical context. Example, my maternal grandfather's ancestors were landowners from England. I know we can trace our shit back to the 12th century. I don't remember what the name started out as but I know in the 1400s I had a great^n grandfather named Nicholas de Alreswich The Crusader. Don't know shit about him but dope name. Anyway if you keep tracing the ancestry de Alreswich eventually evolves into Aldridge. Pretty cool as you see it progress through all the records.
Somebody tell the story of how the Smith family name came from the blacksmithing roots of the great great great great great grandfather Smith.

Or better yet, someone do the Dickinson's...

<45>

Back