They're going to match Khabib with Conor, Poirier with Tony

That would be pathetic and beyond lame, but it wouldn't surprise me..

Conor will never get that rematch. He will fight someone before Khabib and get KTFO and his career will be over.

No they are not
Poirer khabib
McGregor vs Tony for an interim

Winners face
If Ferguson loses then he fights loser of P vs K
If McGregor loses he fights Diaz and calls it a day

Khabib is gonna get matched with Poirier, Conor's DNA is gonna get matched with the fluids he left inside that poor girl

Conor will never get that rematch. He will fight someone before Khabib and get KTFO and his career will be over.

are you saying that the UFC will never give him a rematch or are you saying Conor doesnt want the fight?
Because the UFC would schedule the rematch in a heartbeat. Someone asked Dana of his dream fight to make and he said Conor vs Khabib and Conor vs mayweather in mma.... that pretty much says everything.

They? Who are "they"?
If you think dana can force someone fight an opponent who he doesn't want to fight for whatever reason, then you don't know how this business works.
Khabib/poirier is next, you can bank on it

No they are not
Poirer khabib

Winners face

UFC likes money

Khabib vs Conor 2 is a lot of money.

Khabib would have to agree to the rematch but like he said Conor was pathetic in the last fight and needs to beat some hungry lions for another chance.

Conor will probably wait out the rest of his career like Diaz for that fight which is unfortunate because his athletic ability has been completely sapped from his body already at 30.

i think khabib wants conor to suffer the shame of that loss for life.

UFC likes money

Khabib vs Conor 2 is a lot of money.
Not gonna happen
McGregor is retired and people will turn on them if McGregor gets an immediate rematch

They both fight
They both win
=Big money rematch

If Conor wants, he will get the rematch. Money is the name of the game

If Conor wants, he will get the rematch. Money is the name of the game
Khabib already has a fight lined up with Dustin. Conor is not getting shit. Khabib has money and clout and morals higher than letting Conor get a rematch after that joke of a last fight he put up. Khabib said Conor needs to earn it (he'll torture him, make him beg).

No they are not
Poirer khabib

Winners face

They are going to have a unification bout between Khabib/Poirier. There will be no reason for another interim belt fight between Tony/Conor.

Conor's best chance to get the a belt again would be to go back down to 145. I truly think the talent at 155 is too deep right now.

Although it may never materialize, I would love to see Gaethje vs. McGregor.

Wouldn't be surprised with how greedy the UFC is nowadays.

Honestly wouldn't surprise me to see these two fights on the same card, with both belts on the line. Makes literally no sense but Dana will see dollar signs.

If Conor loses to Khabib again that would be bad. If he loses to someone in the top 10 who isn't a champ that will be devastating to him and we would finally have normalcy with the rankings.

I wouldn't be suprised at all if it's Khabib. Maybe U2 will play live in a rotating octagon for him.

That's exactly why he'll employ the Nate Diaz strategy of not fighting until he gets what he wants.

I wouldn't be surprised at all about Khabib/Conor being next.

Back