Poll: How Did You Score Modafferi vs. Shevchenko?

How did you score Modafferi vs. Shevchenko?

• Total voters

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
026_roxanne_modafferi_img_48991.jpg

Split Decision win for Roxanne... (29-28)

Roxanne just for the fact that Valentina was in the corner. Worse then Eddies wife

1 for Shevchenk
2 & 3 for Roxanne

I dont get why people like Roxanne?

Is it her personality ?

Antonina didn't do much in rd1, but Roxy's TD came too late and she didn't do enough with it. Rd 2 and 3 were Roxy's clearly. Don't know what some of those judges are smoking.

I dont get why people like Roxanne?

Is it her personality ?

Guessing because she doesn't have much athletic ability, but still wins fights with toughness and fight IQ.

Guessing because she doesn't have much athletic ability, but still wins fights with toughness and fight IQ.
Shes an okay fighter for sure. Scrappy and smart. But generally not exactly entertaining. Strange fan base. I imagine it's because she likes anime and posts here

Shes an okay fighter for sure. Scrappy and smart. But generally not exactly entertaining. Strange fan base. I imagine it's because she likes anime and posts here

Would suck if the roster was full of fighters like her, but she is an oddball and seeing her defy the odds is entertaining in itself.

So they like her because she is a nerd like them then ? I've never been able to get into anime it's so terrible imo I've tried but just couldn't..

War Roxanne "Nerd Queen" Modafferi!

1st one was a draw but Roxy won the 2nd and the 3rd.

Back