How many ILLEGAL knees did Evlovev land?

EXOICHO

PRIDE
@Black
Reaction score
It must have been over 10 for the course of the fight. He was only punished for one.

one hand down is no longer a grounded fighter, Russia has adopted the new unified rules - only the knees he landed when the korean guy had his knee down were illegal.

Only 2 hands with palms down are grounded if your knee isn't on the floor.

one hand down is no longer a grounded fighter, Russia has adopted the new unified rules - only the knees he landed when the korean guy had his knee down were illegal.

This shit is so confusing lol. I feel like the commentators don't even know

This shit is so confusing lol. I feel like the commentators don't even know

They often don't, that's the worst part about it. There's been a few bloopers where commentators went nuts over "illegal" knees but didn't realize new rules were enforced.

They often don't, that's the worst part about it. There's been a few bloopers where commentators went nuts over "illegal" knees but didn't realize new rules were enforced.

this is too fucking confusing

just make knees legal already because the enforcement of these rules makes little sense

Only one, and he got a point deducted. Every other knee Choi wasn't considered a grounded fighter.

It's called "Jonesing".

You break the rules as many times as you want but only get punished once (if ever).

/thread

Some rules in MMA right now are near enough stupid and make no sense.
I mean, fence grabbing is illegal. So, why even have a fence? Make them see through plastic walls or something.

this is too fucking confusing

just make knees legal already because the enforcement of these rules makes little sense

The UFC doesn't make the rules. They are decided by athletic commissions. Then any changes to the unified rules have to be adopted by each state athletic commission which results in different rules at different events because some don't adopt the new rules right away. It's fucking stupid and I have no idea why half of the state ACs haven't adopted the new unified rules yet... it's been like 2 years since the change?

Back