Usman vs Covington still not official?

Me&MrJones

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

March 3

April 21
Still not official...

So it's safe to say Woodley is getting his rematch or GSP is returning.

Usman claimed he wanted to get some nagging injuries dealt with after he won the belt. He also claimed he wanted Covington to "beg" for the title shot, and that he has options to explore as far as alternate challengers.

That chick has a killer ass. Idk how.Colby Has any energy to train down there if he's banging chicks like that.

Usman is busy ducking the peoples champ . No wonder why he has turned down that fight several times during their early careers and wanted to piggyback of Colby's fame for quite some time.

I don't know why but the "great american winning machine" hashtag is funny

That chick has a killer ass. Idk how.Colby Has any energy to train down there if he's banging chicks like that.
I don't know how he has the money to train down there considering how much money he has to pay these hot chicks to take pics with him.

giphy.gif

Marty ducking the Great One.

Usman is scared as fuck, he knows Colby would destroy him.

Usman is busy ducking the peoples champ . No wonder why he has turned down that fight several times during their early careers and wanted to piggyback of Colby's fame for quite some time.

<KingstonFrown>

He’s not banging them.... he’s paying them for photo ops.

Colby is living rent free in Usman's head.

If he is so sure he can destroy Colby then the fight would have already have been made but it seems Usman is ducking Colby since the fight isn't official yet.

I’ve been waiting to see Usman dominated that loud mouth for a while now. Let’s go.

Omg that is a nice ass!

Back in the day they would've just fought, now they need Twitter wars first

Colby is living rent free in Usman's head.

If he is so sure he can destroy Colby then the fight would have already have been made but it seems Usman is ducking Colby since the fight isn't official yet.
The fight hasn’t ha opened yet because Colby ducked Umam a year and a half ago because he knew he wouldn’t beat him, refused to fight and campaigned for Woodley. Fight he wasn’t less likely to win but the title would have been on the line so he was leaning on a punchers chance.

giphy.gif
You can't be serious with this ^^^

That IS his training. Pounding Columbian ass is working on his already elite cardio.

If you're not laughing at Colby's act by now, you must be a sad person.

Back