AO vs AO will not get to the decision.. Bet the house on that !

Miiiiiiighty

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
You heard it here first folks ;)
You can bet the house of fight not going to the decision...

Alistair Overeem : only 8 fighs out of 61 ( 13% ) ending in a decision.
057_Alistair_Overeem_vs_Mark_Hunt.0.0.0.jpg

Aleksey OIeynik : only 8 fights out of 68 ( 11 % ) are decision.
GF82HtIick8.jpg

The Just Bleed GOD will most likely be pleased..

guy-ufc-bleed-S0HwpA2zjEiaY

consent

How do you fellow sherdoggers think this fight ends ?
Personally I see an Overeem TKO because he will not let his friendship get in the way of the much needed finish win and looked in great shape at the weigh ins...

ps : odds for a decision are probably worth a little value bet for the gamblers as there is statistically like 1.5% chance this goes to a decision ( but you never know especially since they are friends ;) )...

Yeah especially for a 5 round fight, there’s just no way

Honestly this prop probably isn't even worth it. If it's under -500 I'd be shocked

Here's the thing

Reem and Oleynik have been to decision 16 times between the two of them, yet the odds of them not going to decision currently sit at -735

Mustafaev and Fiziev (fighting on the undercard) have never seen a decision in their entire pro careers, yet the line for that not going to decision is sitting at -215

Here's the thing

Both Reem and Oleynik have been to decision 8 times, yet the odds of them not going to decision currently sit at -735

Mustafaev and Fiziev (fighting on the undercard) have never seen a decision in their entire pro careers, yet the line for that not going to decision is sitting at -215
They aren't the odds of a decision. They are the betting odds.

Scientific odds are ZEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. 00%

On a side note my GIF isn't showing anyone knows how to fix that ?

On a side note my GIF isn't showing anyone knows how to fix that ?
Try using the “film strip” media button next to the image button. Some websites like giphy or imgur prefer that

Here's the thing

Reem and Oleynik have been to decision 16 times between the two of them, yet the odds of them not going to decision currently sit at -735

They are not heavyweights and don't have even half the fights.

They are not heavyweights and don't have even half the fights.
Heavyweights can also have sloppy gasfests, or Reem could run away for 5 rounds like he planned to do against Stipe

I'm not sure. I've been disappointed many times before with that were supposed to end with a KO, but went to a decision. A relatively recent example that stands out is Lewis vs. Ngannou. Further back there was Kimbo vs. Alexander.

I think Overeem wins by TKO/KO, either standing or he drops him and finishes with GnP.

You made this thread just so you could say AO vs AO.

But thats none of my business <NoneOfMy>

I think either Overeem drops Oleinik with a body shot and then GNP's him to a finish or Oleinik drops Overeem with a winged haymaker and either chokes him or GNP's him. I'd say 60/40 in favor of Overeem. If his chin was better I'd say it'd be 80/20. If it does go to a decision it is because Overeem is very careful not to get caught and enacts a hit and run game plan.

Back