Media UFC St Petersburg Aussie (Megan Anderson) and Fancy (Laura Sanko) Breakdown

Better Every Day

Zhang finishing Andrade avatar
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ep 44:UFC St Petersburg Aussie and Fancy Breakdown

Aussie & Fancy Breakdown
Published on Apr 18, 2019

"UFC Featherweight Megan Anderson and ESPN mma correspondent Laura Sanko recap the epic UFC 236 card and breakdown the UFC St Petersburg card ahead of the fights this weekend."

UFC 236 Recap - 00:11
Roxanne Modafferi/Antonina Shevchenko - 17:54
Islam Makhachev/Arman Tsarukyan - 27:33
Alistair Overeem/Aleksei Oleinik - 34:28

Has Megan Anderson had a fight booked yet? She had the worst win possible last time.

Ep 44:UFC St Petersburg Aussie and Fancy Breakdown

Aussie & Fancy Breakdown
Published on Apr 18, 2019

"UFC Featherweight Megan Anderson and ESPN mma correspondent Laura Sanko recap the epic UFC 236 card and breakdown the UFC St Petersburg card ahead of the fights this weekend."

UFC 236 Recap - 00:11
Roxanne Modafferi/Antonina Shevchenko - 17:54
Islam Makhachev/Arman Tsarukyan - 27:33
Alistair Overeem/Aleksei Oleinik - 34:28

Thank you for the time stamps good sir. Hope you enjoy a wonderful weekend.

Damn, this card looks like utter trash.

Welterweight Rafael dos Anjos vs. Kevin Lee
Women's Bantamweight Aspen Ladd vs. Sijara Eubanks
Women's Featherweight Megan Anderson vs. Felicia Spencer
Middleweight Antonio Carlos Junior vs. Ian Heinisch
Middleweight Zak Cummings vs. Trevin Giles
Light Heavyweight Patrick Cummins vs. Ed Herman
Featherweight Michael Trizano vs. Grant Dawson
Certainly doesn't have a UFC ppv feel but some good or interesting fights(ers). It almost has a bellator vibe for some reason.

Im into Megan and I know she's into me. its pretty obvious by the "radio silence" in response to my attempts to reach out. It's called hard to get suckers...

Laura's gift to those who like the look of her butt:

hope i have time to check it out later

also hope they do one for the upcoming Invicta

Hasn't Laura Sanko fought before aswell? Who allowed that to happen, can't ruin that face

I often mock this thread because it’s wmma orientated but I shouldn’t. It’s good that women have people within our sport they can follow. Both are smoke shows too

Prefer to see Megan's feet, I want that middle toe standing up with the rest curled down so I can admire the toe that fucked up Cat.

Hasn't Laura Sanko fought before aswell? Who allowed that to happen, can't ruin that face
Laura was 4-1 as an amateur, and 1-0 as a pro.
Her pro fight was at Invicta FC 4, and she won it by rear naked choke.
20130104065823_03_Robb_Sanko.JPG

Damn!!!

That’s the first official word I’ve seen.

Well Fee called her out after she beat Helena. I hope she’s ready. The only question in my mind is whether Fee can take the power on the feet that Megan can bring.

I think she can, and if she gets Megan down, she subs her easily.

Sink or swim time. The last two Invicta FW champions. I’m excited but definitely a little nervous. I’d have liked for Fee to have a cpl more fights first, tbh.

Back