HW interim belt?

I don’t even try to figure out what the UFC does these days. There’s no consistency except their consistent desire to make money.

Man, it would be awesome to see Alexey with a belt, though.

wtf are you guys on about, the HW CHAMP defended 5 months ago, are you guys actually retarded?

Let’s say DC fights in August, that’s just a month later from Francis vs JDS I am sure that the winners will likely match up at the end of the year.

Let’s say DC fights in August, that’s just a month later from Francis vs JDS I am sure that the winners will likely match up at the end of the year.
i would like to see that, but i dont see it coming

Didnt DC fight Black beast like 2 months after Stipe or something? Then he had back problem and now training again

Its Nhano vs JDS time though

The UFC is in such a shit state, literally every fighter that sniffs gold goes from fighting 2/3 times a year to having a break and waiting on super fights, it's an absolute farce. They brought out interim belts and even interim champs take the piss haha.

i would like to see that, but i dont see it coming

It all depends on what’s next with DC, if DC fights Lesnar and then retires, they can match up the Francis vs JDS winner vs Stipe for the vacant title.

It all depends on what’s next with DC, if DC fights Lesnar and then retires, they can match up the Francis vs JDS winner vs Stipe for the vacant title.
Would really like Jones to fight Lesnar, just to fuck Cormier on that one :))

Interim belts are basically the real title now.

thought this thread was about in interim belt but its just a TS hates DC thread

<DCWhoa>

Randy Orton is going to take the interim title from Ngannou via RKO at Summer Slam next year.

The should stop playing games and just go ahead and make a UFC Intercontinental Championship.

Back