How is UFC 237 a PPV ?

Dessyboy

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
WOW that's weak. The last 3 fights im cool with but the rest looks terrible. Guess its a good thing, we will get to see how much WMMA draws.

Actually expected worse this day of age. Have seen much worse PPVs lately.

I thought half those fuckers were retired.

Anderson, Jose, Rose, Lil Nog.... don't see an issue? Silva just carried a ppv by himself and there are plenty of fun fights. Not the most relevant, but I could make a ppv with better fighters that would sell half of this.

Pretty good card there. Not seeing a problem with the top 5 billed.

Sounds like there is a chance Jose pulls out due to some sort of infection which would be terrible. Report yesterday said the infection shouldn't prevent him from fighting but it's at higher risk than normal.

2 GOATs, although past their prime, are on the card.

I think it's a great card. Aldo and Silva are on it ffs. The headliner is just fine afaic and it makes sense since the card is in Brazil.

If you think that's bad, look at the announced fights so far for UFC 238

tbf, it's better than 234 was, although that's not something to brag about.
But for fucks sake, where are guys like Shogun, Johnny Walker, Maia, RDA, Assuncao, either one of the Oliveira's? There's ton of good Brazillian talent they could've put here.
I think Nunes kinda fucked them over, they were looking to book her and Holm for this PPV.

Last edited:
tbf, it's better than 235 was, although that's not something to brag about.
But for fucks sake, where are guys like Shogun, Johnny Walker, Maia, RDA, Assuncao, either one of the Oliveira's? There's ton of good Brazillian talent they could've put here.
I think Nunes kinda fucked them over, they were looking to book her and Holm for this PPV.
What? 235 was stacked. 2 title fights, Askren/Lawler, Munhoz/Cody, Walker, Zabit, Diego

Women’s combat sports are the future mang.. Ronda is gonna main event dubya dubya wrasslemania

They want you to give money ts. Join the dots

What? 235 was stacked. 2 title fights, Askren/Lawler, Munhoz/Cody, Walker, Zabit, Diego
Shit, was thinking of 234 with Whittaker-Gastelum that never happened and Silva-Adesanya. My mistake.

Back