Conor s retirement is absolutely brilliant

yekmurat

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
He has no chance at UFC LW division right now..3 huge fights at 155,won the title and made millions thats it...He wont comeback thats for sure

brilliant?

ffs

The guy is bored and looking for attention

"I know I'll smash a phone this week"

"I know I'll feign retiring again"

fuck sakes

Stay off Twitter you assholes

oh my god man why is this shit getting so much attention. he did the same fucking thing after he lost to nate, he's not retiring

The less we hear about him the better. But you are super retarded if you think that this retirement is really happening.
Sherbro's will be lining up buying them Wolf Tickets for his next fight.

It's only brilliant if he stays retired.
Con hasn't won a fight since 2016.
All that shit talking and can't back it up.

Last edited:
Nothing Conor McGregor has ever done or will ever do deserves to be called "absolutely brilliant".

What do you call this, then?

upload_2019-3-26_3-50-43.jpeg

He's an attention seeking whore, it's boring now.

See you in July Conor.

Lol @ Proper Twelve selling a unit beyond 2021, it's a fad. He doesn't have the infrastructure or the long-money to make a whiskey company a market player.

PS: It's been brewed for 3 years and tastes like shit compared to Jameson, which in itself isn't exactly premium.

what else is he gonna do... his whole team and relationship with his coach imploded after Khabib took his soul

He's going to have a boxing match with Tenshin in the Tokyo Dome. Ez money for Conor.

I will laugh when he gets spanked again and whines and cries like a sissy.

Not Conor IMO,They always comeback because of money

Competitors compete. Also he won’t make this type of money for one night doing anything else.

Clearly he hasn’t thought this through. They were just negotiating with him for a return. Stop licking the little dudes grundle.

Conor's too money hungry to stop while he's at the top (as a PPV draw). He's looking for another blockbuster fight that he can win. They are connecting his name to fights w/ Cerrone and Pettis but we all know their names aren't big enough or for a title. He needs to win a big fight and the only one that makes sense is a Khabib rematch.

Not Conor IMO,They always comeback because of money
or because they miss the drug of it, the adrenaline feel that they can't get anywhere else. just ask BJ Penn, Chuck Lidell, Chael Sonnen.

Back